ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FM3 was better than GT5.

This is something else!!

Music off. All aids off. Manual. Sim steering. 458 Italia.

Heaven.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Crafty f***s I was waitin for it to come on main xbl game market. On 70% now come on you f***s

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

WRX
Think we get different cars to each other on the demos as one of my friends had a zonda and 2 bmws and i got a scooby, 458 and a mercury.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No mate. I'm at work typing this so not at home :(

Sent from my work typing this and not at home.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They look better, you big chav ;)

Wrong! The whole idea is that they are a gratuitous display of excess - completely OTT and vulgar to boot. Next you'll request that they get a standard Lancer taxi bonnet because the louvres are a tad much. :clown: :rasp:

If I hear from you AT ALL today, I'm going to jump out this windae I'm next to on the 6th floor.

Finally :D

You're in the wrong too..... again! I really wish I CBA to put this online just to keep visually abusing your view with any car that has a decent spoiler. ;)

D.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Have been playing this for a while. Loving the sim steering and the graphics are amazing. I'm playing the rivals mode which mean you can drive different cars :D

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!11111!!!

Professional AI is like bumper cars, and the simulation steering, oh my. So very nearly snapped the car out of a slide too hard, and the way it snakes around under braking and high speed turns is awesome.

You lot all on the dole or taken the day off? I'll have to have a dabble later. Thankfully my net is being connected on the 10th so just in time for the full game.