ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Kawasaki ER6N
Lol ak won't have this until like mon when they send it to the sorting office and he has to wait 48 hours before collecting it lol.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I pre-ordered last month and may play it tonight if I get a chance, if not it'll be Saturday before I get to see the game in action.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It won't be a normal postman if you've got the LCE. It'll be Postman Pat.

The normal version should have arrived by now though.

Kawasaki ER6N
Just phoned home and mine was delivered at 7.35 this morning. Winning.

I can sense the hate of chris already lol.

For the first time ever my postie decided to leave a parcel in my recycling box around the side of the house instead of taking it back to the depot. Result.

340i
FFS, I hope somebody is at home when this turns up... OTT box much?!

Why didn't they use a jiffy bag :dapprove:

CBR1K, F21 125D
Mine has arrived too, in the works post

Ordered three weeks ago, from Game.

Wont be playing it untill saturday though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
FFS, I hope somebody is at home when this turns up... OTT box much?!

Why didn't they use a jiffy bag :dapprove:

This. I can't see me getting it 'til Monday. First weekend home in three weeks, too.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ROFL at pre-orders. They are so random in delivery - whatever they say about promised dates, etc.

What's to bet that Turner could pop to the local Tescos tonight and be able to buy five copies there and then? :)

D.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ive just recieved a dispatched email from Gamestop, who werent even meant to stock it :S which is a bit late considering its already in my Xbox,

Spent most of the money redeeming codes, Bought the Season Ticket, but havent received 250,000 credits?

The box is a little OTT, but to be fair it's really well packaged so there's not much chance of it turning up damaged from game.

CBR1K, F21 125D
spermmot.gif