ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Anyone around tonight for a blast? Fancy dusting off the Sexbox.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Boom im now an xbox fag only own this so that all ill be on for the next 20 or so days lol

Gamer tag is BIFCAIDS

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll try and get on later. I'm the worst person in the world for saying I'll be on, and don't show though :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. There's three or four of us on a few times a week, sometimes more. I play this more than Black Ops.

I'll start a lobby about 9.30pm if anyone new wants a crack.

No driving aids though. Homos.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It'll take you five minutes to adjust, Craig. Manual is the only way to roll.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup. Auto's kill your times massively.

Plus, since you're using no other aids and no ABS, it's weird for you to roll with a noobbox.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It took me long enough to adjust to no ABS, that made huge differences to my times. Will give it a go.

What buttons/stick changes up and down? Is it re-mappable?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
X is down-shift, B is up-shift.

Not sure if they're mappable, but it works really well there. You just mash 'em with your thumb.

The main difference is being able to use engine braking to allow you to brake later and harder. Another bonus is hanging onto a gear past the redline in some cars. Really useful.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
X is down-shift, B is up-shift.

Not sure if they're mappable, but it works really well there. You just mash 'em with your thumb.

The main difference is being able to use engine braking to allow you to brake later and harder. Another bonus is hanging onto a gear past the redline in some cars. Really useful.

Yeah, I often get bogged down mid corner because the auto shifts up when you could just hold the revs high instead. Will give it a go.

Kawasaki ER6N
I use the analogue stick as the throttle and brake and the trigger buttons to change gear.

Might have to come on and play soon not played this in a while.

Gamertag is VividEuphoria.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I use the analogue stick as the throttle and brake and the trigger buttons to change gear.

Might have to come on and play soon not played this in a while.

Gamertag is VividEuphoria.

LOL. That's mental!

You know the triggers are analogue, right? ;)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Sorry did someone say they use auto gears? I take it you're an amputee/paraplegic.

Lol. FU.

I only used them because I couldn't be arsed with learning that on top of all the other driving aids. I have no excuse really, but still.

ph2 172
That was a good laugh last night. I had a few nice battles with people, especially in my maserati against that jag as there was nothing between them

AK

M240i
I played them once and it was f**king horrendous. They left me for dead at the first corner!

Dunno why I played Forza, I canny be fucked with all the tuning and suspension set up etc.

Kawasaki ER6N
Just had a quick go after not being on it since gt5 came out. Different is the word I would use. However a 500+bhp sierra cosworth was probably not the best car to get back into it with.

Kawasaki ER6N
I play gt5 with the logitec wheel but I find it strange and now only smash round the ring in small engined cars as it's fun.

May have found a love for forza again though however no abs is hard to get used to.