ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

AK

M240i
I'll be on tonight. From 9ish once I've finished uni.

Won't be on late though as I'm hungover to f**k.

Kawasaki ER6N
Few good races tonight few where I was crashed into by the usual suspects most were accidental though I think.

Was having issues with my connection I think as could only hear a few of you and not the rest.

An orange one
Is there a cliosport lobby or do you just have to invite people by gamertag? I'm totally new to xbox live!

An orange one
Cool I'll try to get my head round it this weekend :) hopefully get some races with you lot! After playing offline since 2007 it'll be ace!

I think it's just the router we have tbh.

When it works, its magic. When it doesn't, it's the biggest piece of s**t to grace the planet.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
my internet was being s**t last night. went onto the router settings on the pc and changed some port settings and its been fine now. its wierd because it wasnt strict it just wouldnt stay connected to live.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*ck off nosey.

I'll not be on tonight, or if I am it'll be pretty late and I'll probably be hard to understand.

AK

M240i
F*ck off nosey.

I'll not be on tonight, or if I am it'll be pretty late and I'll probably be hard to understand.

Ha! Please come on when you're drunk, I reckon you'd be funny.

Also, you'd be 99% likely to have hiccups, that alone is worth a chuckle.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not sure, check on the leaderboards. It was on S Class and he beat me by a second or so.

Think it was 7.22s.

I'll do a sub-7.20 later... RWD and no faggy aero.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I need to get playing again! Not been on the xbox in ages!

Anyone about tonight? I'm on a money saving weekend after last week.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
7:19.942s.

RWD car with no additional aero and no 'off track' marker like the rest of you... ;) So a clean lap.

I could do a 7.18 in that car, I reckon.

This should be the benchmark for cars... if it's quick here, you can pretty much guarantee it's a good 'un.

9d50feb4.jpg