ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Fiesta Ecoboost Zetec S

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I had the 100bhp 1.0 EcoBoost on loan when my ST2 was in for its Mountune upgrade.

Fantastic little car...I can only imagine how much better/quicker that tiny little engine would feel with 25% more power.

Enjoy it!

And as Gally says, stay away from plastering coloured stickers over the badges...as far as mods go, that's about as lame as they come.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I had the 100bhp 1.0 EcoBoost on loan when my ST2 was in for its Mountune upgrade.

Fantastic little car...I can only imagine how much better/quicker that tiny little engine would feel with 25% more power.

Enjoy it!

And as Gally says, stay away from plastering coloured stickers over the badges...as far as mods go, that's about as lame as they come.

Never drove the 100bhp so I couldn't tell you but it's nippy enough for me.
So everyone thinks it will look garbage having different coloured badges.

Cheers for all the like anyways

Cheers guys :)
I'm 22 saving up for a house etc, this car in the long run will cost next nothing
0 road tax, got a bit of power when needed and comfortable plus being ford parts will be cheap.
If I could afford the insurance id of gone for a st but there isn't many used about ATM. Don't wanna buy new waste of money in my opinion.

It was this ford or the vw polo r line, this beat the vw hands down in price, the way it drives and all the extras.

Not drove the normal fiestas so no idea how they drive but if it's the same as this minus the power be a great car for anyone.
The normal ones are just as good. I rate the 'Style' model and upwards highly! Studio (pov spec) is a no go but I can imagine it's quite a nice drive still just with no gadgets.

White APE
Nice car. I've got the 1.6ZS. Can't believe this produces more bhp than mine. Crazy what they've done with that engine. Lovely cars.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Is the clutch like cheese? Hope not.

So far so good

Nice car. I've got the 1.6ZS. Can't believe this produces more bhp than mine. Crazy what they've done with that engine. Lovely cars.

What have you done to yours ?

TT QS
Personally I'm not a fan. You did a great job with the clio so maybe I'll change my mind after a few mods. Engine is impressive though. Hope it serves you well

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Personally I'm not a fan. You did a great job with the clio so maybe I'll change my mind after a few mods. Engine is impressive though. Hope it serves you well

Cheers mate, cars aren't to anyone's taste.
I wanted something new if I'm honest can always go back to clios

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Wow looks, dare I say it better than my ST! :/
i think I might change my wheels to these!!

Good work fella, these ecoboost engines are ruddymarvellous

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I cant believe how many of these are on the road considering the price of them! maby im stuck in 2005 but its a lot of cash for them being so popular, I remember paying £16k for my Clio GT and never saw another one on the road due to the price of them!

id love a shot in one of these 1l Ecoboost cars, how much does it weigh? and how much torque?

I bet they go really well! my twingo with 130bhp/150lb/ft and 970kg FLYS!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Cheers Chris :) it's impressive for a 1.0l

As on weight and torgue I have no idea haha. I'll try find out.

Mk2 phase one cilo
Are you 12?

Nope

I just think this looks good
evy5y7a9.jpg

3 Series touring
Looking really good! I'm trying to work out what the downside of these tiny turbo engines is! Are they all going to be disintegrating after 30K?? If not I think they're the future

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Looking really good! I'm trying to work out what the downside of these tiny turbo engines is! Are they all going to be disintegrating after 30K?? If not I think they're the future

Only downside is manufacturing costs I guess, that'll come down as more cars have them as standard though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely. Not sure why the front plate is so wide though. Just lots of extra plastic.