ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lights no longer work help!

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Hi,

I bought some led fog light bulbs for the car and put them in today. When I switch them on nothing happened. I then went back to having the standards in and tried turning them on and again got nothing. I checked the fuse and it hadn't blown and had a feel around for lose wires on the fogs in case I'd knocked one by mistake. But no, I've now got no fogs and my mot is next week. I may be missing something that's staring me in the face so if anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

John

Black 172
If this is the front fog lights we're talking about then they are not tested during the MoT, only the rear is.

I think I'd start by swapping the fuse with another just to make sure, as it can be blown and look ok still.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
I've changed it and still nothing mate. I thought if the car had fogs in they had to work. Really stuck for clues in this one like.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Just been to have another go on the lights. Still not working. When I put them on they're not lighting up on the dash if that helps?

Clio Dynamique Noir
Hmmm, sorry I cant help you with that one matey, but I was thinking of buying some LED's for my foglights guessing you wouldnt recommend now?