ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus RS500

Mk4 .:R32
I think they look pretty sweet:

But what's with the price tag:

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1986820.htm

Are they really worth £18k more than the 'regular' RS? From the above example at least!

Yeah they are more exclusive, yeah they've been tweaked but still. That is a lot of money for a focus!

As a side note, I want an RS in green. Awesome

Lol, this thread is very late in the day as they have all been sold and the FRS come off the production line in the next couple of weeks but I agree. If money is no object then who wouldnt have one :)

Mk4 .:R32
Lol, this thread is very late in the day as they have all been sold and the FRS come off the production line in the next couple of weeks but I agree. If money is no object then who wouldnt have one :)

Yeah I know they've been in production for a while and word has been out for months. But fark, 43 thousand pound coins? for a focus?

Sheesh. Nice and very capable car, but about 10k over priced imo

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A couple of garages ordered them hoping to make a quick buck.

Look at the price of the original RS500, totally different car but gives you an idea how they hold their money.

Should have been panther black though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They are only for the ford purists.

Anyone who doesnt understand that should not post.

Skoda
Sheesh. Nice and very capable car, but about 10k over priced imo

Correct they were under 35k to buy if you were lucky enough to get an order accepted..... The guy is trying to make on exclusivity... 43k is just stupid.... Those that get a customer car for 35k would get that 35k back if they sold it a year down the line

Word on the street is that the quality of the wrap leaves something to be desired. Plus UK cars don't get the red leather. Mountune the vanilla RS and you have the same car but in a decent colour.

Seen one on the road... And i can safely say I'd never pay anything over what a normal FRS costs.
Should have been gloss too IMO.

Having said that, it did sound pretty mint!

If I dont go to spain next year, I will see if I could pick a year old RS up for around 22k and maybe look to wrap it as theres no chance of me getting insured on a re-mapped montune so could put the money there :p

Skoda
If I dont go to spain next year, I will see if I could pick a year old RS up for around 22k and maybe look to wrap it as theres no chance of me getting insured on a re-mapped montune so could put the money there :p

Admiral group don't charge any extra for Mountune upgrade

Apparently some buyers also have the choice to take delivery unwrapped. I'd love to have had the chance to order one, but TBH mine gets used pretty hard in all weathers and hasn't been washed for months. The wrap would be a nightmare. Fine for a garaged collectors car that does no miles, but then what's the point? Workhorse FTW.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I hear they were not allowed to get it without. A delivery to a Ford dealer last week, the guy said a customer had asked for it without the wrap and told no.

I'd tell them to f**k off, i'll do what I want with my car. Would cost like £200 to remove it probably just whack it off!

Vw caddy tdi
The wrap would be fine if anything would protect the paint? There are specific detail products I use for matt finishes also.