ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashers not working with auto xenons?

clio sport 172
Is it just my headlights that won't let me flash my full beam when I have the automatic xenons on but if I turn my lights on manually it works? The full beam will come on but it turns on and won't let me flash?
Thanks

Black 172
Mine's the same too, if you pull the stick (to flash) with auto headlamps on, the fullbeam will stay on, I think they all do it, but it is easy to work around, just do two quick pulls of the stalk and it'll turn on then off quickly, about the same as a flash so it's not a big problem

Seat Ibiza
No, I think thats just how it is as mine does the same. A lot of people turn the auto lights off due to this problem iirc.

Clio 182 arctic
I am contemplating turning mine off, as they came on the other day when my wipers started going faster. A van was waiting at a stop junction and he shot forward when my auto lights flicked on.

Seat Ibiza
I am contemplating turning mine off, as they came on the other day when my wipers started going faster. A van was waiting at a stop junction and he shot forward when my auto lights flicked on.

Yeah, they can be quite sensitive in some cases can't they?

I don't use them because of this limitation. God know why Renault decided it was a good idea. I have auto headlights in the Nissan and flash works the same on or off.