ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamemobile at Anglesey

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Some photos of the flamemobiles first run out on track after various mods. Great track, was good fun :)

DSC_7859_zpschi9b6mk.jpg

DSC_7887_zpsd3icreym.jpg

DSC_7889_zpsyfzq7h0i.jpg

DSC_8068_zpsliqgihti.jpg

DSC_8184_zps2hhmxf6z.jpg

DSC_8208_zps41w75ctm.jpg

DSC_8248_zpsnp84qbq4.jpg

DSC_8619_zps9efquqda.jpg

DSC_8658_zps6pviw5dh.jpg

DSC_8828_zpsoymr54xc.jpg

DSC_8862_zpsa7j2lh17.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I never use it mate and at present loosing a bit of interest in clios. Shame as its a great car

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Will be the mk1 as poor. The reports look great so we will see. Need to sell mine but in no rush.

Anyways. Have you got any in car vids on track, not sure I've heard the car in action mate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That sounds brill, goes very well too, effortless. Mine sounds like it's revving until the cows come home where as yours sounds, well, effortless. What speeds were you getting down the back straight out of interest?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Looks great in it's natural habitat LOL

How's the new ast's? Needless say vxr fell thru should got your billies hey ho

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
That sounds brill, goes very well too, effortless. Mine sounds like it's revving until the cows come home where as yours sounds, well, effortless. What speeds were you getting down the back straight out of interest?

Cheers, the extra power does help with things.

Around Church about 85/90 then up past 100 when it straightens out.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great!

What track / spacing and offset are you running? Looks like mine was last week but I've chickened out and changed offset for RS day.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks great!

What track / spacing and offset are you running? Looks like mine was last week but I've chickened out and changed offset for RS day.

Thanks man.

It's got cup wishbones, roll centre kit giving it another 10mm either side, then 16mm spacers to clear the brembos and et36 on the Willys wheels. It's quite wide. It rubbed on the bilsteins but the spring rate on the ASTs means it was fine at Anglesey :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had a car that no matter how hard you looked in person you couldn't see a difference yet the minute you took a picture the bumper was massively off!

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Nice driving, well held on the "moment"
Ty Croes is probably my favourite track.

Bog standard £600 Puma complete with odd patterned remoulds all round. Really good fun. Killed the brakes and the diff bearings during this track evening though.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good Cub :)
I work offshore with the guy who has the red/silver MR2 in the above pictures he was saying there was a supercharged clio out with him on track.