ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame red torquay just now

i just saw a blue one with what looked like black turinis in torquay going into hele.. made me want to take mine out for a spin..

Not sure about wheels but it had Lexus lights. I went through hele so it was probably me you saw but I don't have black Turinis, just very dirty ones lol

guess they could have been dirty only spotted last minute.. was about 4oclock bast the graveyards towards hele garage from the hospital direction.. car looked good anyway . i see theirs quite a few clios about locally lately. saw a nice blue one with white turinis on the ring road a few weeks ago

guess they could have been dirty only spotted last minute.. was about 4oclock bast the graveyards towards hele garage from the hospital direction.. car looked good anyway . i see theirs quite a few clios about locally lately. saw a nice blue one with white turinis on the ring road a few weeks ago

Oh I was going the other way through hele, towards the hospital. I've noticed a fair few more coming out the woodwork lately too.