ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Xenons

Basically i can still get some free Xenons off a 182. i noticed the other day that a plastic bit on the inside of one of my headlights is also smashed. so i want to do a swap with my mate. i posted earlier as i thought it was just the unit itself but i was made aware that there is more 2 it. so im wondering if anyone can give me an insight or guide as to what i need to do to swap them and where to start. also do you need to take the bumper off to get the headlight unit itself out?

Clio v6
I think you may also need the computer controlled leveling "thingys" fitted at the rear.

Techy people might confirm this.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yes you need to take the front bumper completey off the car.

To do a full conversion you would need

2x Lamp units
2x bulbs
2x charge packs

also the rear beam has the auto leveling so thats costly

If your just changing the lights over you need to adjust the units so they level up ok.

They will draw a fair bit of attention by the plods as there is no auto leveling which just throws the light all over the place when going up or down hill.

Be carefull with the wiring also !

hmm i wouldnt want a half arsed job so it looks like i might have to leave it or seek some proffesional help. didnt really want to pay anything as i could take all these parts off the 182