ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a hands free kit

Clio RS200 FF
I hope somebody on here can help with my query. I'm looking to install a hands free kit into the 200. I really like the look of the Parrot MKi9100 and plan on buy it at the end of the month. What I'm wondering is has anybody fitted on of these and if so will I need anything else (loom adaptors etc) to install it properly? Also has anybody any pics of where they placed the controls/screen as it could be helpful for my installation.

Thanks

Paddy R

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Its all plug and play apart from you will need to wire in a ignition live into the parrot kit loom.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
The wiring loom/headunit in the Clio 3 ph2 changed slightly, thats why you need to run your own ignition live into the parrot kit loom.

Clio RS200 FF
I'm usually fairly competent working on cars (I've changed suspension, serviced cars, worked on brakes etc in the past) but I don't like electrics. I can do the usual radio and speaker changes (I've wired in cross overs etc in the past) but in all honestly I don't like cutting into looms. I was hoping that it was a simple plug and play which I could do easily in 20mins but if it needs a live feed it's something I'd prefer not to do.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Its plug and play on the 197, didnt realise its different on the 200!?

Just take the stitched live feed from the wire that goes to the cigarette lighter, easy peasy - just use a connecting block.

Clio RS200 FF
Its plug and play on the 197, didnt realise its different on the 200!?

Just take the stitched live feed from the wire that goes to the cigarette lighter, easy peasy - just use a connecting block.

That my good man sounds like a plan.