ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fist post, Clio petrol light, Glasgow, Induction Kit

2002 1.2 Clio Extrem
hey guys its my first post on these forums :) ive got a 2002 1.2 Clio Extreme in black. I was driving about last night and my fuel seemed to be extremely low but the petrol light did not come on...i didnt want to wait untill it was too late so i filled it up with £5 (cheapskate i know!) and when i turned the ignition on the needle only moved up a tiny amount. the petrol light does work but it jst never comes on when i have low fuel!

Anyway thats just my weird story, ive also got an induction kit im looking to put in but i think i may need a new duct hose too put it in but im not entirely sure :s anway if anyone is in the Greenock/Glasgow area id love to meet up and talk clio's :) (16 valver obv)

Thanks Guys :)

clio 1.2
my light never comes on til i got about 6 litres left in my tank it normaly doesnt move at all when the light gonna be on

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The petrol light comes on when there's 1 gallon left (4.54l) normally.

If you've got a trip computer / mpg calculater on the dash, turn the ignition on whilst holding down the button on the end of the right hand stalk. Then press it a few times until 'xL' comes up .. this is how much much fuel in litres there is left in ..

Failing that, stick more than 4 litres of fuel in for goodness sake.

2002 1.2 Clio Extrem
The petrol light comes on when there's 1 gallon left (4.54l) normally.

If you've got a trip computer / mpg calculater on the dash, turn the ignition on whilst holding down the button on the end of the right hand stalk. Then press it a few times until 'xL' comes up .. this is how much much fuel in litres there is left in ..

Failing that, stick more than 4 litres of fuel in for goodness sake.

cheers for that :) just checked its at 6L exactly il keep an eye on it. now just time to get that induction kit fitted!