ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First post - is this the right place!?!??!

I couldn't see a 'new members'/first post area so I figured I'd say "Hi" in here!!

I've just joined the Renault Sport would by switching from a SEAT Leon Cupra R to a Clio Trophy!!

I drove past my local Renault dealership yesterday, and they had a Trophy on the forecourt, so I went up there at 10am today, test drove it and put my deposit down!!!

I should hopefully be picking it up either tomorrow or Tuesday!!!!

So there we are, hello everyone, and let the Trophy fun begin!!! :D

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice one mate. Welcome to ClioSport.:D

There's a lot on here who really like the Seat, but for out and out grin factor I think the Clio has it licked.

Enjoy the new motor.

Thanks Lee.

I've had LCRs for 15 months and it was too good an offer to refuse!

A couple of friends drive 172s and I think they may be a little jealous now!?!?! ;)

Once I've got it on the drive I'll make sure I get it's number on my details....

Lee

BMW M2C
chiefsilverback said:
Thanks Lee.

I've had LCRs for 15 months and it was too good an offer to refuse!

A couple of friends drive 172s and I think they may be a little jealous now!?!?! ;)

Once I've got it on the drive I'll make sure I get it's number on my details....
Get over to www.cliotrophy.co.uk also and add yourself to the list on there. I think they are now up to 100 registered Trophy owners.

I expect to see you at some track days this year too. Worth checking the ones Renault Sport run, as well as the ones on here.

MINI JCW
Nice choice mate and welcome to cliosport, what made you swap from the LCR? as some would say its a step down, just curious

I've had an LCR for 15 months and I just happened to see the Trophy on the forecourt as I drove past on Saturday morning. I took it for a test drive on Sunday and they offered me quite a good deal, so I went for it.

It's definately a step down in physical size and raw power, but the power to weight ratios are very similar (LCR - 161BHP/tonne, Trophy 169BHP/tonne), and the Trophy has far better handling.

Also, I had to find out what evo et all are raving about.... :D