ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first cars

R

rhys davies

Thought i would make a thread of peoples first cars and see what they are doing to them ill ipload some pics of mine soon when my phone decides to work lol so lets make this thread a long one people ;)

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
This was my first car: 1.4 dynamique

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

never really did anything with it though other than an RS grill. Miss her tbh!

R

rhys davies

Mint that is mate its the same as mine except the alloys ;)

Sport 172 flame Red
My first car was an MG ZR in grey it was very low, full system and piper cross induction so was a pretty nippy 1.4 at over 125bhp I loved it, still miss the body shape to this day but I never miss having to fix it constantly!

Sadly no photos :(

R

rhys davies

Amazing supprises me how are you getting insured one 1.6 s when they want £3000 for a standard clio lol

You never forget your first car!

newwheelsfrontup4.png

Love it, i was looking at ej9's for a bit the insurance was only 2k on a 1.6 but my dad didnt want me having a 1.6 for my first car lol, i settled with a clio with insurance at £1600, but sure enough im more than happy with it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I had a Saxo VTR for my first car drove it like a t**t and binned it 2 months later lol.

Megane r26
I had a Saxo VTR for my first car drove it like a t**t and binned it 2 months later lol.

I think most of us thought we were invincible or the next Damon hill at some point.

Then you have an accident an it costs you a few quid an then you grow up haha.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
no lol, first car was a mk1. had 6 of em now! With others inbetween...but i always end up back with a mk1 lol like drugs!