ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first cars

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Small animal ran out in front seems to have been in fashion with all my mates.

I mean if its the difference between killing a fox or rolling the car..... Hmmmm hard one haha

OMG LOL That genuiny happened to me! Swerved to miss a cat..that then went the other way! Ended up hitting car and side swiping a tree!

Nobody believed me! lol

WRX
Not mine but similar:
B35B879A-1108-48C8-A40D-4CBC31F7E864-1108-000001E67EA1F886.jpg

Megane r26
OMG LOL That genuiny happened to me! Swerved to miss a cat..that then went the other way! Ended up hitting car and side swiping a tree!

Nobody believed me! lol

See, thanks to all those young lads that cried wolf about small animals with suicidal tendencies no one believed you when it really happened haha.

Clio mk2 phase 2
My first and current car :) 1.2 16v clio campus

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 81
  Astra (H) VXR
You never forget your first car!

newwheelsfrontup4.png

newwheelsbkys3.png

Lovely civic that

I had a 1.2 Clio grande... Was 3 years old with 4k on the clock when I got it in 2003.. I added 50k to that in two years then bought this
9F35303C-942B-41E9-8EA4-7D09D53E33F2-19580-000005738698AC55.jpg

First car I truly fell in love with... And would have back in a flash 7 years on. Just as a toy mind..

extreme flamer
I think most of us thought we were invincible or the next Damon hill at some point.

Then you have an accident an it costs you a few quid an then you grow up haha.

I never believed anyone that said that to me when I first started driving (like a t!t), until I had a crash in February last year on the motorway which resulted in 8 cars/vans in total being smashed in the space of half an hour (not all my fault but my crash lead to the rest happening I suppose).
I was just lucky that it was a company van on their insurance policy it happened in and not my clio under my own policy or I think I would have had an injury of some sort and a very expensive insurance policy when I renewed last April, you live and learn eh?

Anyway here's my effort

As it was when I bought it (bar the spare):

and how it is now (got aero wipers, new number plates, C2 aerial and satin black grill now):

bth_IMG-20120606-00109.jpg
bth_IMG-20120606-00110.jpg
bth_IMG-20120606-00113.jpg

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Mini 35 - First Car, Current Car. - Its currently got 12x5.5 Ultralites, Playmini 2.5" Side exit exhaust, Alloy Heated inlet manifold, LCB Exhaust Manifold, Stainless Rocker Cover, Black Leather seats with Cooper Embossed. ------ Oh and a s**t tonne of rust.

ColourSplashMini_zpse8bda8ce.jpg

Titanium 182
A 1.1 106. Was too small for me. Couldn't fit in it properly being 6" 4 and to make it worse I had to do a 300 mile motorway trip once a month for 2 years in it too cos of work...

Left knee stopped me getting 4th gear and right knee was embedded in the door card. Often pressed both brake and accelerator at the same time too cos the pedals were so f**king tiny! Don't miss it at all

Clio 2003 1.5 DCI 80
First car was a 2005 1.25 ford fiesta zetec, loved it at the time, but it kept blowing cylinders, then got my beloved 1.5DCI80 which was riddin off on sunday, bloody gutted.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I cannot believe i am actually sharing this, but;

Clio16V2.jpg

It was around 110db in noise, it was honestly loud as f**k! Cringe now, mind :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl! Even the colour! Utterly awesome!

Bitchez be wet! Found a cup yet?

R

rhys davies

Absolutly f***ing love that clio mate its just toooo nice dont change it pal

Arctic 182FF
I cannot believe i am actually sharing this, but;

It was around 110db in noise, it was honestly loud as f**k! Cringe now, mind :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd sign a petition to get you permanently banned from this website for that car. It's absolutely hilarious!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL. Only pic I have of my first car has my ex in the back with her dress halfway up her arse.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Peugeot 1.4LX

Please bare in mind this was nearly 10 years ago and big body kits was the "cool" thing to do.

Bought standard then spend a few £££ on it

Still miss it though, was just very slow lol

Spot the 1.2/v6 Rep ;-p

IMG_1209.jpg

06072006225.jpg

2485.jpg

2435.jpg

12032006122.jpg

Rear.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Back in '98, I stepped into my first car.

a Corsa 1.5D Merit.

It didn't even have a glove box, it was that poverty-spec.

Didn't waste any money on it, that car cost less to get places than it would do to walk.