ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally I got the OZ Ultraleggera!

Clio RS
"Wazzup" bro's... finally I have my new wheels. I choose the OZ Ultraleggera in 16". I can't resist and I have to put them to see how does the Clio RS look with his new shoes :rasp:

I love it! :D. I also want to thank S22 JGS, because he helped me answering my PM's and some duobts that I have about the wheels.

Well here, some pics I tooked today!

OZ-Wheel-2.jpg

Clio-RS-026.jpg

Clio-RS-027.jpg

Clio-RS-032.jpg

Cheers from Mexico my friends
!
PS.- On Monday I will take out the lines hehe :approve:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
yeah cupra r i have one on my 182 aswell looks quality

Focus ST
You should look at getting some lowering action going, then it'll look the muts nuts with out doubt.

Nice wheel by the way...

Clio RS
Thanks for the comments mate's. Yes, the splitter is the one from the Leon Cupra R, because here in Mexico, Renault don't sell the splitter that I think in Europe is "stock" for all Clio's. And well it is cheap. I want the one that K-Tec sells, but I start doubting because here in Mexico it can be easily broken, and this one is made with some plastic I imagine and don't break easily so all that we have Clio RS in here, almost go for this splitter. And its easy to fit, you only have to be cafeul that it is centered and then cut the exiding in the sides.

I weighted the wheels with the tires and they weight like 35.2 pounds... and stock 34.1 pounds. I also take the tire pressure and the stock wheels I have them at 26 pounds ( I don't know if you use pounds also for tire pressure) and the OZ are 40 pounds. Is this right (the weight)?

Thnaks for the comments again!

Cheers form Mexico!

Hi,

I love those wheels!!! I have a Silver 172, which Ultralegg colour you think is best?

Also which colour is your ultralegg? Is that Graphite silver or matt black?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
looks cool. what size tyres are they?

i cant decide if theres to much side wall going on, might be my eyes though.

'02 MG TF160
The car is looking good dude, any chance of a nice front 3/4 shot of the car on its new wheels, in this sort of position:

DSC03033.jpg

I'm thinking of putting them on my Monaco Blue 172, so it'd be nice to see a full shot of the car...

Thanks

Clio RS
The car is looking good dude, any chance of a nice front 3/4 shot of the car on its new wheels, in this sort of position:

I'm thinking of putting them on my Monaco Blue 172, so it'd be nice to see a full shot of the car...

Thanks

Sorry, I don't have a front 3/4 shot of the car. But I promise to upload one when I have it!

Thanks for comments!

Regards!

1998 BMW e46 323i
Thanks for the comments mate's. Yes, the splitter is the one from the Leon Cupra R, because here in Mexico, Renault don't sell the splitter that I think in Europe is "stock" for all Clio's. And well it is cheap. I want the one that K-Tec sells, but I start doubting because here in Mexico it can be easily broken, and this one is made with some plastic I imagine and don't break easily so all that we have Clio RS in here, almost go for this splitter. And its easy to fit, you only have to be cafeul that it is centered and then cut the exiding in the sides.

I weighted the wheels with the tires and they weight like 35.2 pounds... and stock 34.1 pounds. I also take the tire pressure and the stock wheels I have them at 26 pounds ( I don't know if you use pounds also for tire pressure) and the OZ are 40 pounds. Is this right (the weight)?

Cheers form Mexico!

Mate, we use 33 PSI (pounds per square inch) front tyres and 31 PSI rear tyres here, as advised by Renault.

Lovely wheels by the way

Clio RS

Cheers form Mexico!

Mate, we use 33 PSI (pounds per square inch) front tyres and 31 PSI rear tyres here, as advised by Renault.

Lovely wheels by the way

Thanks mate! That was my doubt to. Because here in Mexico they came with 15" from stock. So the tire pressure that Renault recommend is other. But thanks for that mate!

Regards!