ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got a Trophy#339

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
After looking for a good standard one for a while i have finally got a trophy.

Numer 339

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111275281...4.m1423.l2648&clk_rvr_id=592187577787&afsrc=1

Recent suspension refurb along with new exhaust and the car is like new inside

Wont be doing anything to it whatsoever mods wise as ive still got the 172 till it breaks for trackdays and as my new daily/train station car.
Just needs the door handles respraying and a quick polish to get the red spot on with every panel as its just started to fade in certain areas

Dont know what i left it so long to get one as the handling is something else.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Im not planning on using it much tbh. More of a Sunday afternoon car as i want to keep the miles off it.

Just read the first post back and have no idea why my english/grammer escaped me lol.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Do it. I've wanted one for the last 3 years, got a 172 thinking there wouldn't be much difference but they are miles apart.

Trophy 263 + 265
i nearly went to look at that one.
how much did you pay for 339
just picked up 263 myself
:cheers:

Trophy 263 + 265
If you like clio sports you need to try a trophy. As said they are epic..
Future classic.
Buy an good one now if you have the money sat in the bank.
Will make more over the next 10 years than you will get back on your savings that's for sure.
Plus you will have more fun
:drunk:

PB172,dci100,dci65
I wish i could get a Trophy, from the 50 pcs LHD, some are crashed, some even changed colours:(

Prices are another story .. 7400 eur for a not very good shape.

Enjoy it till you can:)

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
HT leads and/or coil pack? Hope it's an easy fix mate :)

Hopefully a simple one but with me it will probably need a new engine with my luck. Ive got the 172 for donar parts to see whats wrong so worst case ill have a dead 172 for a few days while i order the part thats gone wrong

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
All fine now thank god. New plugs, leads and coil along with oil and filter change as it was there and to be sure it had the right stuff in.

Water had got into the spark plugs after some tool had jet washed the engine bay it seams.

Running 100% now

Trophy 263 + 265
just had to swap the coil pack on my new trophy after a blinking engine management light.
this happens to a lot of 182's from what i have read