ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got a Clio. I've been missing out!

BMW 130i
Fabia vrs splitter fitted, full service with engine flush, new centre exhaust mount fitted, Powerflex dogbone fitted.

When doing the splitter iv found that the off side fog light bulb holder is broken, and that the bumper has been repaired from behind.
Hence going to look into a replacement bumper and/or fix the fog light.
Shes coming together nicely, should have done the cambelt today but the weathers been bad, gonna have to wait :S

BMW 130i
Cambelt, aux belt and dephaser pulley done. When changing the cambelt it didn't look that old, certainly not original, also found some tippex marks on exh pulley and crank pulley. I did find the cams werent in time (flat together), so iv adjusted this now using tools. Engines running fine. While the car was in bits iv also fitted a 30% reduction short shift which is very nice.

One issue I did come accross was, when I took the wheel off, a wheel bolt sheared. I then tried using an ez out with that shearing as well, so last night I drilled the hole out and shall be running a tap through today once I get hold of an M12 x 1.5 tap.

Also had the tracking done the other day as the wheel was off to the right by about 25degrees. Got the front toed out 10mins total, as per my last Clio.
Been looking at replacement steering wheels and thumb grips (as both are knackered), stuck between an original in good condition for £70 or getting mine recovered and thumb grips eliminated for £110.