ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally cleaned...new car

SLK250 CDI
Got it a couple of weeks ago but it was raining on the day so it got dirty quickly. Gave it a quick wash earlier on, so here are some pics (sorry some are a bit blurry!).

DSCF3423.JPG

DSCF3421.JPG

DSCF3426.JPG

DSCF3418.JPG

DSCF3409.JPG

DSCF3410.JPG

DSCF3414.JPG

DSCF3415.JPG

DSCF3416.JPG

The leather interior is lovely, seats are soft and comfortable and the car feels smooth to drive, more refined than the Corsa I had before. Planning to get the new Pioneer AVIC headunit to finish it off but may be a few months yet before I get that sorted.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Interior, first time i've seen it.

And gawd awful, makes it look 'luxurious' but ... hmm

very nice love them alloys ;) no xenons :eek: or sunroof what other toys have you got even the seats are very comfy even on the humble dynamique ;)

you have a bra on yours... say no more...

looks nice to me:)

How did i know some pr*ck would say something about my bra... pfft

Haz you can't criticise someone else's (standard) car when yours isn't exactly the last word is style. You got rid of the uber gash stripes (an improvement) then wedged next doors dustbin under the rear bumper and shut a tea towel in your bonnet.

SLK250 CDI
Yeah no xenons... too expensive, and I had my test drive in a car with the sunroof and it was extremely noisy with it open even just a lil bit, would've been nice for novelty but realistically I don't think I'd have used it much.

1.5 106bhp diesel so has the six speed transmission, feels nice a solid too.

Standard comes with the usual cornering lights, cruise control, handsfree key card, electrically folding mirrors, rear parking sensors, climate control, electric windows all round... and the best features a zip up compartment and rear sunblind built into the parcel shelf. lol