ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

none :(
i cant search for a new staduim on ut, keeos saying there is a problem, with the server, my team is currently worth 5.8m.
need to try and get more coins quick, any tips. also can anybody recommend any decent cheap players, someone was selling dzeko the other day for bin for 5k but ive heard he is pretty crap on ut so i passed.

Tesla MP3 2021
The thing I am not liking so far is the first touch, it just doesn't seem very realistic!

What do people play most on UT, online or against the computer?

Always online.

The thing I am not liking so far is the first touch, it just doesn't seem very realistic!

It's much more realistic. Previously every player controlled the ball perfectly every single time. That's not football. Messi might be able to control a ball smashed at him but some random defender at Stoke can't.

You have to adapt. Get good players.

Tesla MP3 2021
Always online.

It's much more realistic. Previously every player controlled the ball perfectly every single time. That's not football. Messi might be able to control a ball smashed at him but some random at Stoke can't.

You have to adapt. Get good players.

Yeah but even with "bad" players sometimes it just knocks the ball about 5/6 yards in front, thats not realistic!

Even when your stationary and you just receive the ball to feet lol

AK

M240i
I play online, not UT though.

Started playing Clubs last night, some of our team are pretty good.. others not so. LOL.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I like the way the AI pass along the ground more when you call for the ball (Pro Clubs) unlike in '12 where they usually do a lobbed pass, even if you were 5ft away, was so annoying.

Tesla MP3 2021
The advantage system seems a little odd aswell to me.

If the AI team has the advantage, if they just aimlessly kick the ball to no where they get the original free kick?

DCi
I like the way the AI pass along the ground more when you call for the ball (Pro Clubs) unlike in '12 where they usually do a lobbed pass, even if you were 5ft away, was so annoying.

they werent too bad if you didnt spam pass all the time ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Played almost 50 games now, but mostly been trading. Up to just over 300,000 coins with a trade profit of 240,000.

I refuse to buy players at the prices they are at the moment.

LY Megane R26
because you are playing season, go to online tournaments and play in the bronze cup and youll be matched.

Yeah just realised that lol, playing in the silver cup now. Won 1st, lost second so stayed again, won first again now just about to play second:)

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I've never played UT before but got an all German side now! No stand out names. No idea how u get a decent amount of coins I got like 2000

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
whats the best things to look for when trying to trade because I have no idea what im doing on the trade front
I just look around at what people have players at for BIN. Search for ones that have been started at 150, and then just try and get them for cheaper than what most BIN are. Re-list them with a BIN cheaper than anyone else and they usually sell, may take some time but they do.

Just look for general bargains aswell. I bought a SAF manager card before for 1,800 coins. Bought a 4-1-2-1-2 manager formation modifier for 300 coins. Applied it, and then sold SAF for 9,000.

Fiesta ST-3
Can someone explain all the jargon to me?

I haven't played FIFA for 5 years so, so all this jargon like UT etc is new to me!

I'm aging career against the computer as that's all I know! Could I play a league online with my club against others with their clubs? :/

I'm such a noob to this!

Ph 1 172

I haven't played FIFA for 5 years so, so all this jargon like UT etc is new to me!

I'm aging career against the computer as that's all I know! Could I play a league online with my club against others with their clubs? :/

I'm such a noob to this!

+1 last FIFA I bought was FIFA 95 on the mega drive lol I have no idea what the duck is going

Two 0 Shitx
Can you change your team name later? Cpuldn't think of one when i made it! Or do i have to start again can only seem to change squad name. And should i just start buying silver players? Do i need bronze? Or when you go online do you play bronze bronze games or what?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Sorry if this has been covered already, but i can't be arsed to trawl through 26 pages...

But. what is the difference between Ultimate edition and the normal one??

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

I'm such a noob to this!

UT is short for Ultimate Team which is one of the game modes.

Yes you can change your team name. Found it in one of the options. You can still buy the ultimate pack from within the store. I haven't done so as has some FIFA points and Microsoft points to get me a gold team. No one special in the team but its ok.

Just a shame I am pretty dire at the game itself lol!

and how expensive are decent players! Need to get some serious coinage from somewhere!

Last edited:
  MKV R32

I'm such a noob to this!

Basically you buy packs of cards (like Pokemon) with coins you earn for playing matches, Or alternatively you pump real money into the game to buy Fifa points - about 10 quid for 6 packs? each pack contains some bronze/silver/gold cards which can be players or training cards. You then play against other people with your team.

Basically its pointless and an utter waste of your money. The packs are s**t majority of the time, but for some reason i still buy them...

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
You can start with bronze tournaments Pearcy, then build a silver team, then gold etc. or just play divisions with a good team. up to you.

LY Megane R26
I played the computer a few times with a bronze team to get some money behind me. Then built up a silver team and now play online in the silver cup, I'v gone for a Championship side basically with some players from each club, El Hadji Diouf etc etc with 100% chemisrty.
Made it to the semi finals but lost on Penalties! Then if you win the Cup I think you win coins and a silver pack of cards.

If you add one gold player to your team you can't then play in the silver cup so IMO not worth having one gold player in a team.

It's my first time playing UT really, had a basic squad on 11 but that was about it and 12 I didnt play it.

I play H2H alot aswell like I did on 12. Lost my first, drew the second and now on an unbeaten streak of about 8 games, 7-2-1 at the moment. Played first 4 games as Man City but I find it tha the opponient can score alot more goals when you play a good side, Rolando smashing it from 40yrds etc. So last games I been playing as NY Red Bulls, Henry and Cahill up front is awesome!

Last edited:
Basically you buy packs of cards (like Pokemon) with coins you earn for playing matches, Or alternatively you pump real money into the game to buy Fifa points - about 10 quid for 6 packs? each pack contains some bronze/silver/gold cards which can be players or training cards. You then play against other people with your team.

Basically its pointless and an utter waste of your money. The packs are s**t majority of the time, but for some reason i still buy them...

You do get some shite in the gold packs lol!

the other thing you do is put your cards up for sale or trade and buy cards too. Trouble is, anyone decent is stupidly expensive and not quite sure how you get hold of really decent players to start with, as I have not found any real stars in my gold packs!