ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

DCi
i think they tend to do a 'buy some shopping and get a cheap game' when famous games like fifa/cod are released but i dont actually know for certain

none :(
ordered mine at 5:0 last night, come at midday today. great service frm shopto.

ive won 3 cups already on fut but only got like 5000 coins, what a quick way to earn coins, my fut record at present is 13 wins and 1 draw 0 loses, im sure that will soon change

DCi
first game of UT with my MLS noob stars and there was a clear difference between my 92 chemistry team and their 40 something team.

the best part of the game was discovering i can still save these despite the other guy rage quitting :D

107 Track Car & C4
Was hoping mine was going to arrive from HMV today, but it didn't. It better turn up tomorrow, otherwise I won't be happy!

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Mine didn't come today from Amazon which I was surprised about tbh, but should come tomorrow though so all is good for my weekend. Borderlands 2 & FIFA 13 :)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
£34.99 at Sainsbury's.

I ordered it from Sainsbury's when it was £42.99 with 20% discount (£34.39).

Just received an email advising that they've reduced the price by a further £8 based on the recent price drop.

Just checked my account and I've been charged £26.39 for the game!

BONUS!

M135i
Very disappointed they have got rid of the player manager mode and got rid of your virtual pro in manager mode. Gutted tbh, as I only play offline in career mode :(

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine for £16.50 in the end after a voucher, Nectar points and staff discount. Cheap as chips.

DCi
What so you can't do career mode off-line as a VP anymore?
you can but your progress offline wont carry over to online play because last year people were hacking the save file to give themselves super pros

so now online pros are stored on EA servers where in theory they wont be hacked (as quickly ! )

I want SWP for my silver UT but he is expensive, hopefully price will drop now its officially released heer.

Well i wont be using Shopto again.

Had a few days away was excited to come home today and find FIFA 13 waiting in the porch, did that happen. No. I phoned them straight away to find my order hadn't been processed althought the £48.85 was already credited and had left my account.

Refunded the £48.85 pop down to sainsburys and buy it at £34.99 pocket the rest for beer money :)

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Got my copy yesterday, started career with a player, broken ankle on my debut. Came back three months later and broke it again, f**k sake.

Just started a career and noticed a few things.

Drogba plays for Bayern on mine for some reason also Lucas is still at Sao Paulo. The little things make a big difference.

182 Cup
I seem to have fcuk all luck on buying gold packs. Only player I got over 80 was lewandowski, admittedly pretty good but meh.

Also prices because of pace are mental. Currently trying to build a german UT team, wanting to buy blazyowski(sp?) who plays for dortmund. 25k because he's got 94 pace. Meh.

Also end up buying player fitness boosters as after about 4 games my players are fcuked. :dapprove:

DCi
I seem to have fcuk all luck on buying gold packs. Only player I got over 80 was lewandowski, admittedly pretty good but meh.

Also prices because of pace are mental. Currently trying to build a german UT team, wanting to buy blazyowski(sp?) who plays for dortmund. 25k because he's got 94 pace. Meh.

Also end up buying player fitness boosters as after about 4 games my players are fcuked. :dapprove:

Yea I was after a Sean Wright Phillips card for my English silver team but 5 figures for a silver card is mental.

Got a 70 rated dude with 90 pace out of a free pack but he is from South Africa so rubbish chemistry :(

DCi
Ultimate team is running sweet as a nut right now...too late for most Americans and most kids not up yet. Search filter not crashed once yet

There's some cheap fast people. It just depends on your chosen team as if they fit for chemistry.

Prem players are always going to be more than anyone else.

The 2013 challenge of getting FernanGOAL to 1,000 goals again begins tonight.