ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in div 1 on ps3.. Only been relegated twice after month or so breaks from h2h.. I needed 2 points to win the championship from 2 games after having 6-3-0 record.. I lost them both, still hurts today :(

Unlucky fella.

ah just spotted your gamer tag, wondered who that was. but yea just invitve me if you see me on i'll usually play unless im doing something with someone else.

Good few games earlier Iain :)

What's the best way to boost my pros abilities? Currently stuck him as main striker for spurs so whenever i play on or off line I try to pas to him as much as possible!!!

DCi
if you go on settings there are some sliders which make the AI players rubbish- make them as rubbish as possible, setup a game of spurs vs afc wimbledon or something like that

then play 10 mins half each way - you will win 100 nil but as long as you play different types of passes/crosses/through balls/shots/chips/curls/long rangers you should tick a lot of boxes pretty quick.

I love Lamp
Set your contro settings to ultra too so you can shoot from 40 yards out whilst facing the touch line and it will go like a bullet in lol..

I'd avoid using Spurs v Afc Wimbledon though as if you have live seasons turned on there might not be much difference

Renault Clio 172 Cup
yh i downloaded the trial euro12 and all the non licenced teams all there players have made up names like bale is called bole and bellamy is bollamy lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
£18 or so for 35 new Euro teams and a few stadiums? No gameplay updates at all.

Not worth it and it's getting a decent slating to boot.

Yeah I'd heard that too. The Expedition game mode is already something that happens in FIFA Street IIRC, beat a team and steal their player.

EA have used this DLC as an excuse to put a full price one out next time. They claimed that they didn't have the budget to get all the licences.. which is complete b****cks.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the DLC is a waste of time.

Just started building a Serie A team on UT. Sick of my prem team getting beat by them online.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If anyone has an online key that haven't used/don't need I'd appreciate a PM! :)

My cousins PSN account was corrupt and he had to make a new one.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
Does anyone have a copy of Fifa 12 they don't use online? If so, could I have the online pass code out of the box please.

(Xbox)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Does anyone have a copy of Fifa 12 they don't use online? If so, could I have the online pass code out of the box please.

(Xbox)

I don't think anyone plays FIFA not online! Good lucky!

5ec2d0f8-7b9f-0f3a.jpg

Just raped someone!