ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

LY Megane R26
Iv played 20 seasons so far. Got promoted to division 3 with a fair few seasons where iv stayed in the same division (mostly 5-4).
I then got relegated back down to 4. Played that season, lost the first game and then won all the rest for promotion with 18 points back up to 3. Only played one game so far in that division and won so its all good at the moment!
Think in the end last night I won around 7 games in a row:)

I love Lamp
Head to head seasons I think.. Or do you mean offline??

Is there anywhere other than online friendlies to play like 2v2 online as having to play vs helmets with stupid made up squads is a joke.. If not then that's just stupid -.-

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
^^^flol, no escape!

Started this the other day as manager (simulating the matches). First time i've played this and managed 4th first season and 1st second.
I tried actually playing but im bloody useless lol.

Need to spend a bit more time on it i think.

Ph1 T
got all way to div 2 easy then got relegated must of lost last 20 games cant buy a win at the minute!!

Clio 1.2 16v
If any of you are on PS3 and fancy playing some pro clubs with me and LiamC please feel free to sent me a friend request.

We'll be on later this afternoon

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Im going for a fully in-form Premiership team.

So far I've got Johnson, Assou Ekotto, Cattermole, Bellamy, Sessegnon, Odemwingie and Ba in-form.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I just like playing with them. Demba Ba is fully epic. Plus they are abit of a challenge to aquire as it's quite expensive.

I have a Russian League team that can destroy most teams but I just find them no fun to play with!

DCi
i dunno about UT but in H2H he is well slower than when he was at L'pool (in fifa I mean) And it annoys me when I go spain

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Probably lol, we play some evenings depending on the shifts/missus. We're poo though because Liams pro has the talent of a donkey

Ahem he scored the 90th minute winner for us if you remember rightly :cool:

I love Lamp
Ahh I haven't deleted you :) Ive added Liam to so if you're on I'll play, I'm crud ATM haven't played in months -.-

Clio 1.2 16v
i need to upload my 90th minute screamer tomorrow when im back home,

we'll be on tomorrow evening

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a picture I'll put up later but I logged onto UT last night and found I'd sold a +1 bronze foot healing card for 4,300 coins. Wtf?!

I love Lamp
I'm in div 1 on ps3.. Only been relegated twice after month or so breaks from h2h.. I needed 2 points to win the championship from 2 games after having 6-3-0 record.. I lost them both, still hurts today :(

DCi
I noticed you got to division 2 mate, that's impressive considering you haven't played that many seasons.

We'll have to play a few matches soon mate.

ah just spotted your gamer tag, wondered who that was. but yea just invitve me if you see me on i'll usually play unless im doing something with someone else.