ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta ST driver minus a brain...

What the f**k was he doing? I've done some pretty mental driving in my time but that takes the f**king cake. Poor van driver. Hope the Fiesta driver gets in big trouble for that.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What the f**k was he doing? I've done some pretty mental driving in my time but that takes the f**king cake. Poor van driver. Hope the Fiesta driver gets in big trouble for that.
Grounded for a week and front wheels confiscated iirc.

Leon Cupra 300
There's a young kid here with an orange one who drives like a dick everywhere. Few weeks back he was behind me in a 30 zone (I was doing 30) and we were about 150 yards before some red traffic lights. He hammered it past me then stopped in the right turn lane at the red light about 3 seconds later!

I pulled up next to him and asked him (none aggressively) what the point of that was, he just ignored me, so i just said you'll kill someone one day, in which he replied 'whatever pal' just lol, fair enough having a blast but not at 7pm in a 30 zone.

Regards to this vid, if I witnessed that I'd be straight over and give him a right dressing down. Hopefully he was injured which may of taught him a lesson.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
See this kind of thing all the time driving the tractors or wagons. Bloke last month tried to overtake while I was turning right into the farm clipped the front and spun into the hedge, made a right mess.

Clio 4 RS cup
I think it may well have been a simple overtake, completely misjudged while trying to make/prove a point to the Astra estate ahead.

No, not me!
If you call that a simple misjudgement!! he'd already overtaken the car with the cam, are you suggesting he was just showboating.