ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta and Golf project :)

J03

MX5 1.8
2 of my best mates have decided to modify their cars abit.

wanted me to do a couple of photoshops for them

golf:

looking for a full r32 bodykit. lowered on 18s with cupra R splitter and blacked out. the car is a 1.8t 20v

my photoshop
r32shop.jpg

then my mates fiesta st:

how it looked like:

(realistic version)
13082009154.jpg

photoshop:

realisticalshopst.jpg

02082009116.jpg

fiesta2.jpg

fiestashop.jpg

bought the angels last night and the guy came down and delievered them last nite! :eek:

fitted:

angels1.jpg

angles2.jpg

angles3.jpg

angles4.jpg

springs and wheels are on the way too for the fiesta :)

but after having them fitted last night we went for a drive and on the way back reversing into my drive he smashed the rear bumper on the way reversing into my drive! second time hes reversed and damaged it in less then 3 weeks and in the same area too... spent £300 fixing it after reversing onto a short pole which he didnt see 3 weeks later this happened last night lol proper gutted!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
golf will look utter turd with a bad boy bonnet and the headlights, why not go for US spec bumpers for it all you have to do is find someone who's willing to swap in the US for UK spec parts

J03

MX5 1.8
meh ur all boring CS fags lol its strange how different it is compared to other forums. proper standard bummers you lot as usual :p

J03

MX5 1.8
nah only the angels are the sidelights because i said everything eles looks crap

106 GTI
Has he still got the standard lights? if so strip them down and de-orange them, would look better :D

J03

MX5 1.8
that was my first suggestion. de-tango and spray the inserts black. but he wanted angels..

J03

MX5 1.8
update on what the cars stand now..

ive lowered both the ST and GOLF - golf was such a pain!!!

st's more or less done for the time being:

lowered:
24082009348.jpg

the steps along the way:
COMP.jpg

25082009388.jpg

25082009382.jpg

as for the golf:

2 weeks ago:
standard.jpg

r32 wheels
27082009410.jpg

then i lowered it
31082009432.jpg

angels
04092009063.jpg

04092009064.jpg

04092009067.jpg

photoshops of an R32 kit, (just looking for the right one which is ABS and not fibreglass)

04092009066.jpg

hopefully it will look something like this:

v1-1.jpg

Mini Cooper S
They're looking good! I absolutely detest the blue dashboards in the STs...I think they ruined the interior with them!

S4 Avant
I hate "bad boy" bonnets with a passion, other than that, the golf will look good.

Undecided on the fiesta, looks like it's trying to be jap too much.

J03

MX5 1.8
ha yeah bad boy its just me getting carried away on pshop, heres a version without it

v2-1.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
the angel eyes work well on both cars, I think the R32 wheels would look better in silver though.

Agree keep the bonnet standard.

J03

MX5 1.8
we wanted something different, still keeping the OEM look with the golf but wanted something that stand out abit more. black on red was the theme, so some standard r32s with red was a good choice :) was cheap too, £500 for the lot and they're 18s

M2 / Golf GTI
Those Anel eyes are so dimm, I had them on my fiesta and went back to standard in the end as they werent bright enough, maybe it was s**t bulbs but meh.