ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few recent pics

Not much has changed really, but went for a drive on my day off. Next plan is to lower it about 40mm probs be bout 3 months before that gets done though, pretty happy how it is atm, gave it a proper wash and quick polish and now its dirty again :eek:. Bought a 172 black/gold spoiler insted of the carbon wrapped one, i prefer the shiny on a lot more but because i got it on a 172 boot got all the badges as well and just to anoy my mates i stuck the sport badge on haha.

2013-02-071356.jpg

2013-02-07140146.jpg

2013-02-07140054.jpg

2013-02-07140042.jpg

2013-02-07140003.jpg

2013-02-07135848.jpg

Weo

Looks nice and clean, won't be long before you get shot down for the sport badge, all I would do is lower like you say and put a black ariel on, the silver on sticks out too much

Thanks, that aerial is wierd, i bought it black on ebay, the paint came off in the first week and went gold, i sprayed it the same colour as my car then it went gold again, so its actually gold just looks like silver here which is even worse tbh, it doesnt even get any signal dont even know why its still on tbh haha. Might just put the remote control aerial back on.

I like it, will be good when you get round to lowering it :) the 0-60 sticker made me laugh as well.

That aerial sounds a bit strange though! Think it'd look better if you took the sport badge off as well ;)