ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the ph1 172 in the sun

AGH the sl*g
Well i thought its about time i upload some pics been on here a while, i picked the car up of a member on here so some of you may remember it, she was a full track sl*g but ive decided to but a few more comforts back in.
Most of the interior in the front i have put back in and inc a whole new wiring harness for the audio as its been stripped for weight to the max. any how a few pics hope you like, all comments and criticism welcome :rasp:

4425610624_bcba32b9c1_b.png

4425611700_635429856e_b.png

4424846863_f421258717_b.png

4425611198_092b724a50_b.png

4425610272_5c0d9dab2a_b.png

4425610966_f1ea3a5c9c_b.png

Clio RS
nice car and original coloursheme

would it be possible to take a better pic of the jms elbow
thinking of getting one for my phase 1.

did it fit ok?

CLIO PH1 172
looks sweet got any interior shots

whats the deal with the fogs out have u got ducting to brakes or caf?

AGH the sl*g
yh it fits fine mate its just a matter of fit it all in then tighten the parts up. they are short so just be careful what ik your linking it up to.

AGH the sl*g
looks sweet got any interior shots

whats the deal with the fogs out have u got ducting to brakes or caf?

I did take some interior shots but came out rubbish with the sun. its got black cobra bucket seats and the fogs are removed inc part of arch liner so feeds cold air direct to the brakes.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice mate. With the scratch on that front bumper you could sand it down and blow a bit of paint over it yourself, being at the bottom of the car it'd never notice and tidy it up a lot.

Glad I checked this thread, as I was about to do my green lip yellow, yello and silver side badges and a yellow plenum! I'll stick to the green now, don't want me a twin!

AGH the sl*g
The scratch looks alot worse in the pics hardly noticable in real life. and yeah the only good twins are female twins :rasp: but if you do get it done green give us a shout if you go to fcs good call for pic wh*ring.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I did that scratch on the front! Sorry.

Glad its getting looked after now rather than looking like this...

09072009309.jpg

09072009310.jpg

09072009311.jpg

09072009312.jpg

09072009314.jpg

09072009315.jpg

09072009316.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That car was random bodge central.

I tried to rectify a lot of them but just gave up!

AGH the sl*g
i have spent hours rectifying them, come on then who forgot to bolt the gearbox mount (goes to dogbone) on the box before dropping the new gearbox back in????

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
i have spent hours rectifying them, come on then who forgot to bolt the gearbox mount (goes to dogbone) on the box before dropping the new gearbox back in????

Noticing you have a bolt left after getting the damn thing in is a bugger!

AGH the sl*g
Yeah I had to rectify the problem hours before fcs. And engine was moving so much it was causing the driveshafts to become unaligned. Any way Steve you'll have to pop across and have a loom you won't recognise it :p plus I wouldn't mind a ride in the m before it goes.