ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few little Niggles?

For some reason my auto xenons have stopped working, i have to put them on like normal now, i use to like when they use to come on in tunnels etc :( Any idea what it can be?

Also my auto high jack lock thing has stopped working, the led light indicator on the lock button doesnt work, and i cant lock/unlock the car using the lock button on the dash. Any ideas?

One more thing, when the car is on there is this hum/buzzing noise coming from somewhere in the engine bay, you can also hear this when you turn the keys to on without turning the engine on. I dont know what it can be? ive tried listening to it to see where its from but its just somewhere in the engine bay!?

Any help with be mucho appreciated :)

P

PrincessJessica

i know this might sound patronizing but have u accidently turned the auto lights off??? i did it after havin the car 2hrs....

something like turning the car on flick the lights or something to get it back...

P

PrincessJessica

i dont know! lol

you have to switch the key on and off and lights or something. look in the manual? thats what i did

P

PrincessJessica

ok. sorry i cant help anymore! the bf read through the manual and sorted it he he

106 GTi
For the lights

To switch them back to auto

Using the stalk

Turn them from off to side lights twice consecutively with the ignition on and engine stopped. Should beep to let you know its changed.

CB600FS
Yeah and for your auto locking, just hold the central locking button in and you'll hear it go. Next time you set off it will lock.

alrite, auto xenons and auto locking have now been sorted :) thanx guys!

But the locking button on the dash doesnt work? the red light doesnt come on and it doesnt open or lock the doors :(

Also any ideas with the hum/buzzing noise thats coming from in and around the engine bay?

Dci 100

But the locking button on the dash doesnt work? the red light doesnt come on and it doesnt open or lock the doors :(

Also any ideas with the hum/buzzing noise thats coming from in and around the engine bay?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2314002&postcount=18

that thread tells you what your buzzing noise probably is, the fix is a temporary one, i've tried it on mine and sometimes its quiete and sometimes its not...

Chelsea tractor

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2314002&postcount=18

that thread tells you what your buzzing noise probably is, the fix is a temporary one, i've tried it on mine and sometimes its quiete and sometimes its not...

Either that or could be the HID light ballasts as make a kind of buzzing noise when you first turn them on?

the buzzing noise on mine is definatly not from the door, its somewhere in the engine bay!

I'll try investigating it 2morw, and let you guys know how i get on :)