ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feirny's FCS Pics

Megane 225 F1
yea mate, joined a couple of week ago to check details of that meadowhall meet ya mensioned but i couldnt make it!
im honored that you have my car as your wallpapers, thats awsome :)
sure sounds different doesnt it, i love it dude!

None
Brilliant pics Greg, shame i was so far back, you would have needed a super zoom to have got any of mine :)........

Note to self....must stay near the good end of the convoy next time :(

Brilliant pics Greg, shame i was so far back, you would have needed a super zoom to have got any of mine :)........

Note to self....must stay near the good end of the convoy next time :(

There's some of yours if you click the link mate! I didn't miss you out, even though you got us lost ;)

None
There's some of yours if you click the link mate! I didn't miss you out, even though you got us lost ;)

Oh yeah you did :)....you're a :star: Greg, cheers mate, the rolling shot looks awesome :)

Sorry about the getting lost thing, i had my sat nav set to j19 of the M1 so it kept telling me to "turn around and re join motorway whenever possible"........i just figured everyone else went wrong and not me :D...sadly i was mistaken :(

Stunning pics son. :approve:

Shame I didn't see you. I ended up eating your bag of chocs. ;)

Thought you might have! I was on my way over to you at the services when everyone started driving off! Then didn't see you at the show even though we parked opposite you!

We'll just have double or quits for next season ;) Then you can buy me 2 bags.