ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fault - AIT Sensor Malfunction?

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Hey guys, any help would be appreciated!

Going to work this morning and my engine fault light came on anyway got my mates code reader and the fault was AIT Sensor Malfunction? Now im guessing this is the Air Intake Temperture Sensor???

I have an open cone filter at present on the car but have bought a standard air box off here as the car had it when i bought it, would this be causing my fault problem?

Also if i reset it on a code reader and fit a standard air box will the fault go??

Someone must know!
Thank guys!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Hey guys, any help would be appreciated!

Going to work this morning and my engine fault light came on anyway got my mates code reader and the fault was AIT Sensor Malfunction? Now im guessing this is the Air Intake Temperture Sensor???

I have an open cone filter at present on the car but have bought a standard air box off here as the car had it when i bought it, would this be causing my fault problem?

Also if i reset it on a code reader and fit a standard air box will the fault go??

Someone must know!
Thank guys!

sounds about right that phrase AIT. did you unplug anything at all when unplugging you std airbox?