ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Little Update.

I have Spoken to Nicola this morning from Farmers Fayre,who i have been dealing with us coming and she has said not a problem with the 40ish of us coming and to park in front of the tent.

Also a couple of menus,as we all know C&M food is pretty poor really to be honest & this is all nice fresh local food.

Screenshot_20210725-183456_Instagram.jpg

Drink & Breakfast Menu.
Screenshot_20210817-104840_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1629193524572.jpg

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Little Update.

I have Spoken to Nicola this morning from Farmers Fayre,who i have been dealing with us coming and she has said not a problem with the 40ish of us coming and to park in front of the tent.

Also a couple of menus,as we all know C&M food is pretty poor really to be honest & this is all nice fresh local food.

View attachment 1553468

Drink & Breakfast Menu.
View attachment 1553472

View attachment 1553473
Looks excellent mate thanks for the hard work sorting! Menu even has stuff for us fussy non pork eating individuals!

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
  M2 Competition
  M2 Competition
Also looking at heading up from Hampshire (Basingstoke). Did someone mention Chievely services?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2 Competition
Yes I suggested chieveley. Was thinking to maybe setup a WhatsApp chat for us convoying up from a little further south..maybe organise some closer meets/drives also

Sounds good! What time do you reckon at Chievely?

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Who is travelling from Essex/Chelmsford area up to this? Or near there…?

A WhatsApp convoy group would be ideal I think also.

Hope everyone’s last minute tinkering is going to plan.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Myself and @Jekyll are defiantly going up together mate,possibly also @frayz depending if his gearbox gets done by then.

Also maybe @Kyle 86 & Bill

Normal plan is to meet at the Shell Station at Birchanger and go A14 way.

Or

Meet at the Starbucks at south mimms and go M40 route

@CFAB

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
No pressure on me to get @frayz ’s gearbox done in time 😳
No pressure at all Nick. You know me, it’s got to be 100% done right as opposed to rushed. I’ve sold my C&M ticket anyway.
So if it’s done, it’s done, please don’t think I need it to go to C&M as I can always buy another slot later.

Very much appreciate yours/Alex’s time on it for me.

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Myself and @Jekyll are defiantly going up together mate,possibly also @frayz depending if his gearbox gets done by then.

Also maybe @Kyle 86 & Bill

Normal plan is to meet at the Shell Station at Birchanger and go A14 way.

Or

Meet at the Starbucks at south mimms and go M40 route

@CFAB

Sounds perfect mate, I’d lend @frayz the LYW200 but I think he’d like it too much tbh. 😂.

M2 Competition
Yeah I’m coming from Wokingham, near Reading. I’ll drop you a DM with my number - happy to be added to a WhatsApp group :)

Looks like about 5 or 6 people from Chievely so far, and it’s about 1:30 to FF. Meet from 8 to leave at 8:30?

Guys I’ve set up a WhatsApp group for us Renault sport boys down south. Feel free to join, give me a WhatsApp and I can add you in. Yes we will be looking to convoy from chieveley around 8 meet and leave 8:30 😎 my number is 07721011996

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
We Will be going the M11/A14 route to Farmers Fayre @CFAB @Jekyll @frayz & anyone else in the Essex/Herts area that would like to tag along with us👍🏻

We will meet at the Shell Station at Birchanger Services.

Meet for 7:15 then looking to leave at 7:30.

Just drop your name below please so we know on who to wait for please,Thanks.

Last edited:

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
We Will be going the M11/A14 route to Farmers Fayre @CFAB @Jekyll @frayz & anyone else in the Essex/Herts area that would like to tag along with us👍🏻

We will meet at the Shell Station at Birchanger Services.

Meet for 7:15 then looking to leave at 7:30.

Just drop your name below please so we know on who to wait for please,Thanks.

Yeah that’s fine with me, il tag along with frays on the way up to you I imagine 👌🏼

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
  Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Will bring my camera if I decide too come. At the moment it looks like the only bad day for weather out of all of next week