ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Far Cry 3

Goliath I
Didn't realise I'd already got the 70 metre kill with the bow. Got a 124 metre kill attempting it lol

Loving the game, hardly started the story yet

GSXR + KDX220
Ripper?

Whats the last weapon to discover? Ive not got one according to the progress bar :S

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its the MKG one of the LMGS.

But with the signature weapons it come with paint and attachments. I can blow a car up using half a round lol.

GSXR + KDX220
Hmmm I'll have a look, not sure why Im missing on, Ive done all the missions, hunters quests and wanted deads! Not everything though!

Sounds "dangerous" lol

Evo 5 RS
Found a bit of time to play and explore the second island this evening. It's not as nice on the eye but the wing suit is a nice touch. Outposts are tougher too. SPAS 12 <3

Balls. Last time I went on this, I took over every outpost on the second island. Saved it, and turned off.

Just gone on it again and all the outposts are back!!

f**k.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
"Oh cool, you can set it so it says your own name?" NO, they just named the main character after me, is it that hard to believe?! A Jason thats not a bent hairdresser?!

But seriously, awesome game. Currently trying to blow up that old boys satellite dish but I got annoyed by the heavy f*****s killing me so switched it off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I hid next to the satellite dish behind the rocks with a shotgun and plenty of medical syringes, easy peasy.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
One from a while ago, looks decent enough although you can see the awful draw distance in effect:

62463B149F91F0499C847B2CD944E9C6CB6BA67F

Took this the other night, thought it looked fairly decent! :)

001D309339F5D2BE2D56540099727200502BAD17

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just completed this, went for the "Save your friends" ending as I was told the other ending was s**t. Now going to capture a load of outposts.

Golf R32
But seriously, awesome game. Currently trying to blow up that old boys satellite dish but I got annoyed by the heavy f**kers killing me so switched it off.

Took me about 3 goes to get right, as first time I just ran around and got torn apart, and the second time I wasn't paying attention and they took out the chopper.

The way I did was all the enemies come out of the building with the ladder into the complex and there is 4 exits, so I set mines at each of the exits, 1 on the inside just by the ladder and the last one as a last stand on at the foot of the ramp (though never needed it) then I just sat at the top by the dish picking the survivors off with the RPG, grenades and Mk46 (machine gun)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah I did that, but sat with a shotgun like Liam said. I did it the first time at night and never saw the chopper.

Just watched the "kill your friends" ending. What a load of s**t. Glad I saved them now.

Focus ST-3
I just got this last night after having the 2nd one when it came out (which I didnt enjoy) . It is so much better. really enjoying it. I was half tempted to ring in sick today so I could sit at home playing it!

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 Ph2
I just got this last night after having the 2nd one when it came out (which I didnt enjoy) . It is so much better. really enjoying it. I was half tempted to ring in sick today so I could sit at home playing it!

Yeah i personally think its a hell of a lot better than the 2nd, and better than sitting on s**t ops 2 every night LOL

I just cant stop getting sidetracked going hunting and looking for loot while on way to a mission ha ha

Focus ST-3
Yeh the only good part of black ops is zombies, the rest is a bit naff.

And getting side tracked is the best part of it!! there is so much to do and find. ive only done a few story missions, spent a while hunting and getting a bigger wallet and loot bag etc

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Cleared all the camps on the first Island and all the towers.

Started on the missions and they are a bit wanky, and its funny when the characters talk to you like you can't hold a gun, when for the last few hours you've been clearing camps like no ones business.

Need to craft a bigger grenade pouch et al now, and a larger arrow holder.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Ive done all the standard crafting you can, just need to do some hunter missions for the extreme heavy duty ones.......

I did the same got all towers and outposts on the first island which in all honestly kind of quietens down the game as no enemy about to spot you :dapprove:

Like you im on the missions now and just hoping they get better LOL

Octy VRS
Did quite a bit of this yesterday. Like above I have cleared all the camps and towers. Did the burning of the weed crops and the one on the ship which were pretty straight forward. Now doing the knife missions for Buck. He needs a slap.

Clio 172
I've become a full on terrorist on the second island, through going to map areas I haven't uncovered I have been mining and C4ing roads and causing mass fire fights. Had 10 wrecked vehicles last night and bodies everywhere. Brings the enjoyment back to the game in between mission running and gem/relic hunting.

Clio 172
I love it when things turn into a total gang f**k.

Exactly full on f**king mentalness at its best. As I have two towers left to do and about 6 camps, want to drag it out as I could have completed it easily in a week but where is the fun in that. Sadly my croc hunting has come to an end as I haven't found a single one on the south island.

182 Cup
Exactly full on f**king mentalness at its best. As I have two towers left to do and about 6 camps, want to drag it out as I could have completed it easily in a week but where is the fun in that. Sadly my croc hunting has come to an end as I haven't found a single one on the south island.

I've only actually ever seen and killed one Croc. thats it? lol

Goliath I
its funny when the characters talk to you like you can't hold a gun, when for the last few hours you've been clearing camps like no ones business.

This Is what I thought. At the beginning he's looking at the gun as in 'how the f**k I use this?' yet I'm using the bow and sniper to take people out from over a 100 metres away!

Also, I hate following missions... In ANY game.

Clio 172
I've only actually ever seen and killed one Croc. thats it? lol

On the first island when you see a river or lake look for the lily pads, normally sat facing the bank will be a croc in the middle of the lillies (underwater). You can't pick them up with the camera.

Ph 1 172
Completed this now all outposts, all radio towers, all side missions, all man hunts and hunting s**t done. Only achievements I have left to get is the online co-op ones is anyone on xbox 360 fancy tearing through the online campaign seems to have a bit of cool story line as well, the the scotish guy is funny as f**k.