ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO People who've driven Castle Combe...

E30 318iS x2
Is that the no3 Jade?

Looks like some one had a spill during the day, as he spins can see the sand on the apex.

172 Race Car
Ive only driven it 'pre' chicanes back in 1998.

Had a car do exactly the same in front of me and had to go on the grass to avoid him

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Thought the clip had been speeded up at first - how rapid are those!

Great car control there. CC looks to be a flat track - does it have much/any elevation to it?

D.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Avon rise into Quarry is uphill and very very quick, with braking zone over one crest, and the blind approach to Quarry also over a crest. Apart from that it's preety flat.

Titanium 182
scary fast that. times what he did by 3.5 and top it off with going backwards through a fence and hes nearly as good as me ;)

Cracking vid, is that an SR3 or SR8?

The Radicals are pretty much as fast as it gets at Combe now, some pushing 108mph average laps, Quarry seems to be the only corner where they actually slow down a significant amount.

Another amusing vid turned up today, I saw this happen and couldn't believe it, bit of a veteran racer so no idea what he was doing...

[youtube]ytkHYGgp1-o[/youtube]

182cup & 172 racecar
I did somthing similar once,it was minging hot in Hungary and we had been waiting ages on the grid,when the llights changed I shot off and passed six or seven cars thinking I had got a flyer and then realised it was only the warm up lap:rolleyes:.

Yes I did feel a dick,and got a warning from the stewards:(