ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
VATS is pish now the enemies move at you
All of the weapons I've found so far are rubbish, takes too many shots to kill even the weak enemies.
Aiming is terrible, tried both XB1 pad and K+M, just so loose (but I play a lot of Destiny which is obviously a lot more precise)
Story just doesn't interest me, not even remotely drawing me in

Listerine & Poledo
e66794fe2f666d321fa0b0f222cd5c82.jpg

Mi furst smart wutch

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just took over a satellite bunker place, was pretty difficult until I remembered I had molotovs. Toasty bitches ahoy. I then got blown up by a rat that had bombs strapped on its back. Awesome.

Also noticed that the dog seems to be invisible to enemies when sneaking around. Just like the girl was, in the last of us.

A shiny black one.
Four hours in and I've just made it there. I also started building my shanty town. It may be a little too heavily defended for the amount of people there :eek:
Can't be too safe in the wasteland.

Do you get to choose where it's built?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
FFS, did a hard massive where u have to clear out a big factory, loads of enemies. Went to report back to the guy after I'd done it and a rat came out from under the ground. Went to Melee it and instead smacked the guy round the face with my gun and killed him

Cayman S Edition 1
Struggling to find enough ammo. Also not convinced about the whole "building stuff".

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm finding it hard going health wise, power armour is great, but only if you can power it. I made it to diamond city yesterday and am following the main story on from there at the moment, i havent bothered building anything yet.

DCi
I got to concord and that was about it.

I'm going to need somewhere to store stuff soon as I'm raiding anywhere I can