ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Listerine & Poledo
DPD some time this afternoon.

@Addicted Have you tried adding £3k of graphics cards in the last 4 weeks? If not, there's your problem.

These are my thoughts so far too, only played an hour or so eaaaarly this morning.
As above...alternatively, you;re just bleary eyed and tired.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So yesterday, my Postie arrives at a smudge after 8am, nothing of interest.

Today, it's already after 9, and there's no sign of him. f**k sake!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Are the graphics really that bad? Could put me off buying it if they are. In on XB1 by the way.

A shiny black one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447149165.600510.jpg

HURRY THE f**k UP! DAVE!

Listerine & Poledo
Are the graphics really that bad? Could put me off buying it if they are. In on XB1 by the way.
Nah, they'll be fine.
They're expecting more than is realistic for a massive open world. If you go in expected GTA-5 levels of graphics you're not far off.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Not confident I'll get mine today, come through Royal Mail but all the tracking says at the moment is that they've collected it (on Saturday) and that this morning something about a sales order being raised.

No mention of being out for delivery

DCi
I sent the missus to get it. Apparently Sainsbury's are doing it for £35 if you do some shopping so I've ordered some beer too :cool:

Also woke up with a sore throat, if that develops I could be tempted with a couple of days off leading up to the weekend, already got Monday off next week so I know how that will be spent!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Off work for a sore throat? Pussy ;)

Please can we not fill the thread with pictures of game cases - gets really boring. I've known what the cover looks like for a while now....

Cayman S Edition 1
If its of interest to anyone, I'm looking to configure my character with the following;

S 3
P 4
E 3
C 6
I 6
A 3
L 3

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Well Royal Mail tracking is awful, but it now says delivered. Now I have to wait till 6 until I can get home. Such a long wait

A shiny black one.
I've done the same, being new to the series (I have FO3 and NV but never really played them) I didn't want to get myself into trouble!
The only one I'd ever prioritise over the rest is strength, and that's because I'm a hoarder. I like the extra carry limit.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
The graphics engine is obviously dated, but the graphics are fine. Glad I upgraded to the 980ti though, Ultra everything out of the box.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've never played a fallout game before. Will I be lost/confused in this? Pretty tempted to download it to see what the hype is about.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've never played a fallout game before. Will I be lost/confused in this? Pretty tempted to download it to see what the hype is about.
I haven't either, and it's not too confusing. Hard to get into though!

A shiny black one.
I've played them all so it's easy for me to just jump straight in. Like any new game I'm sure you'll have to get used to it. I do believe you could play anyone of these in any order.

Might be worth buying FO3 or New Vegas on the cheap incase you don't like it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Jumped straight into it, it seems like a continuation of FO3 for sure, but in some ways its better the devil you know etc and if its plays out just like FO3 but obviously with different missions etc that's fine by me, anything else is a bonus.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Such a fanboy Gooch :wink:
I was expecting evolution rather than revolution. Didn't really get much evolution! A prettier perks screen and a new map. Woopy doo.
Also VATS is complete s**t if you can't stop time completely