ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Cayman S Edition 1
im thinking of setting up a new main base as redrocket its cool and all but i want a bigger one, any sugestions to where to build one?
Starlight Drive In. massive flat area to build. I'd recommend suitable defences as well.

Spectacle Island is HUGE, so also an ideal spot.

@Jay_A fallout 4 building site planner! ive only dont one main build a red rocket pictures a few pages back and havent done it since, but now i got more time to spend on there exploreing things i wanna build myself a kick ass place. move out of red rocket and itll be a place for me and all the followers you can get as i seam to lose them and forget where i sent them.

Listerine & Poledo
I've starting setting up settlements so that Graygarden and Sanctuary do all the food and water (respectively).

The Drive through cinema will essentially become a massive B&B

Cayman S Edition 1
Another tip: If you set up beacons, keep track as to which locations you did. I've gone back to find 15+ settlers standing around doing FA. So tend to send them to other settlements that have less people.

Listerine & Poledo
Thats true, but unallocated settlers will go about and scavenge stuff up from outside of the settlement area.

BEacons - Settlement recruitment transmitter.

needs 2x power

A shiny black one.
I've used the drive through as a central Location for trade routes, they won't cover all settlements even with 23 people so will use one more settlement to keep everyone connected.

Listerine & Poledo
Any tips on finding partners youve sent to places?

No, but Dogmeat has completely vanished from my game.

I know he will appear later as part of storyline, but he's nowhere at Sanctuary or Red Rocket, which are the only places I went with him. Since I binned him off for Codsworth (forgetting you can have both) I expected him to be in a doghouse in sanctuary. Nope.

HOWEVER!

If you built a settlement bell (Resources - Misc) then ring that and everyone from that settlement will congregate around you. So that should include companions you left there.

Additionally. Don't bother sending people to Graygarden, they never appear

PS4

No, but Dogmeat has completely vanished from my game.

I know he will appear later as part of storyline, but he's nowhere at Sanctuary or Red Rocket, which are the only places I went with him. Since I binned him off for Codsworth (forgetting you can have both) I expected him to be in a doghouse in sanctuary. Nope.

HOWEVER!

If you built a settlement bell (Resources - Misc) then ring that and everyone from that settlement will congregate around you. So that should include companions you left there.

Additionally. Don't bother sending people to Graygarden, they never appear

PS4

Handy as i got a feeling i sent dogmeat to gray garden... as on the list they dont appear as settlers on mine?

Listerine & Poledo
I have them rack up on the statistics, but they never turn up.

For poeple who are getting cheesed off with uneven floors, just use a shack floor as your foundation (Wood - Floors).

I'll get a photo up of the most amazing piece of levitation I've managed so far. You know the overpass near graygarden.....yeah, perfect place to put your wind-farm ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
My Dogmeat disappeared and I found him in a random back garden dog house (in Sanctuary) not the one near the work bench, scrap any extra dog houses you can find just have the one. I've never lost him since, even though I don't need him as I'm smashing Piper at the min

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm exactly the same mate. I'm almost planning my fallout time around when she is out the house. I'm coaxing her out so I can get more time in..

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I'm exactly the same mate. I'm almost planning my fallout time around when she is out the house. I'm coaxing her out so I can get more time in..
I've tried mind f**king her "When was the last time you saw your Grandad?" "Dogs look like they could do with a big walk" "Fancy shagging another bloke on the side?".

Nothing works.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've tried mind f**king her "When was the last time you saw your Grandad?" "Dogs look like they could do with a big walk" "Fancy shagging another bloke on the side?".

Nothing works.

Hai...Pics to see what I get out of helping you get Fallout time?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm around 100 hrs in, level 54, I just discovered I can still do the minutemen missions though as I thought that had been written off as I had said no to it, so I've got a bit more to do thankfully, it runs awesome now I have 144Hz monitors too, wish I had got them to play it from the start.

Cayman S Edition 1
Collected my last 2 bobbleheads last night and started the final big missions. Really don't want this game to end:(

Listerine & Poledo
Mint.
Starlight is going to be my new multi-story residential set-up. I was going to keep the pond as a central courtyard, as Sanctuary was my first choice of water-pump centre.

But since I can make them self-sufficient for water, thats fine by me.

Still can't get people to turn up at Graygarden, 2 people lost in transit but still registered.

Listerine & Poledo
do the turrets on the walls acctually work? they dont count towards defence on my screen
Turrets on walls?

If it's a plopable turret, it should immediately count towards defence....unless it needs power of course, then after you hook up a wire your defence should go up.