ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fake V6 with horrible paintjob!

Cupped 182 FF
To the little asian boys driving it around Bucks yesterdayy.

,.....Your fake V6 was the worst I have seen

....what was with the navy sparking 'glitter' paintjob.....it looked sh*t!

:nono:

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
asians love thier shitty replicas and chavved up s**t. seen this one a few times round wycombe and i agree, it is the worst replica ever, needs scrapping if u ask me! and wtf r those chrome alloys about! lololol

ITB BG 182
You need to park infront of it and then take a picture, post the picture on here with the title of 'Spot the Difference' then post the results on his car again.

clio 182 cup
this isnt very nice!!
just remember,.... no matter how sh*te it is , this car is some lads pride and joy, and hes probably really happy with it,
so dont really see the need to put it down!!!

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
this isnt very nice!!
just remember,.... no matter how sh*te it is , this car is some lads pride and joy, and hes probably really happy with it,

You must be new here...

ITB BG 182
this isnt very nice!!
Hes made a mockery of the big Clio v6 from a 1.2 dynamique at a guess.
An to put glitter on it just takes the biscuit.

If it was a good rep then fair doo's but it sounds a banger.

this one?

11712726.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's awful but I've seen farrr worse reps tbh if that picture is anything to go by. Epic +ve camber on the front too, lol!

clio 182 cup
i am new here yeah!

and this convo sounds like a bunch of women b*tching,
not really what i expected,
lol

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
it wont, it looks alot worse in the flesh, thing it a pile of dog s**t! last time i saw it it was dirty as fook
wots it doin on pistonheads neway? dont tell me its 4 sale!

Clio 182
Theres a much much worse one near me... believe me! White on standard ride height i'll get a picture.