ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook 3.1 Update

Better than yours. C*nt.
As long as it's not as flaky as the picture uploads, the contact sync seems promising - sure enough, as far as I can tell the right people have the right faces on them!

Anyone else tried? They've certainly got the concept right IMO - was worried it was going to dump a few hundred contacts in my phone! But all is good.

Megane 225 F1
My phone contacts list is only1st names unless i have 2 or more of the same names. Bit lame lol

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Just tried it. Sync'd my contacts through the app. It also adds links to their profiles.

Not a bad idea I won't be keeping it though - 1 button to remove.

If you do want to try it, don't sync with iTunes! Otherwise it save all the pics/links to your contacts on Mac/PC.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Are these new features on the iPhone?

Contact sync works fine on my BB and the push notifications are very good

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
If you sync it, well on BB anyway, when a contact updates their profile pic, mobile number or events on their calender it changes them on your phone or add it to your phones calender

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
How far behind are the iphone.

BB had contact sync ages ago. Think you have to have the full name entered correctly and then it will display there facebook picture, email and there DOB on there contact profile.

Also adds there DOB to your phone calender! Pretty good imo!

Go cry to your momma!
I use friendsync purely for the pictures, won't be using the one facebook has provided..why would I want a link to their profile in my address book?

Barge
Hmmm. I barely use that app as it is - only to upload pics really, I just open FB through Safari usually.