ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4RT conversion questions?

Titanium 182
Hi I'm picking up a 2002 1.6 16v megane coupe and I've been looking into what I can do to up the power and was thinking either a 172 or 165 F4RT I wanted similar pace that my ph1 172 and have come to the decision that the extra torque from the turbo would help me shift the extra weight of the coupe and if I get bored and want more power it'll be a lot easier, My questions (finally) what parts do I need to get hold of from a 172? What throttle body can I use to use throttle cable? Can I use the F4RTs alternator, PAS etc? Also what would be my options for ECU? And can/should I use the coupes gearbox?

Titanium 182
Yea that is true I've seen a few cheapish ones and would love a ph2 225 but I'd like a full list of parts so I can weigh up all the costs including insurance etc but I really like the idea of a rapid coupe as a more of a sleeper and would enjoy putting my blood sweat and tears into and enjoying the results