ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F**k sake :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio
From one of your posts.....
I'd probably be a bit pissed too if my GF denied doing it and I knew she had

To me that indicates that 'a bit pissed off' is throwing a strop and being pissed off at the girlfriend is likely to cause a domestic. Before you go on about her denying it, I would probably suggest she didn't realise she did it. It was probably no more than the front of the car rubbing on the kerb when she parked.

Yes its nice to look after your car but getting pissed off over a little mark is OTT in my opinion.

Black 172
"A bit pissed" means just that; a bit annoyed, a little unhappy. That's a pretty normal reaction to finding damage on your car. It's how you handle that disappointment that's important. You can throw a strop, OR you can handle it sensibly, and I think the OPs handled it sensibly tbh. He's being accused of going over the top but I don't think he actually has.

I'm starting to think there are more worthwhile things to argue about than this though ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
From one of your posts.....

To me that indicates that 'a bit pissed off' is throwing a strop and being pissed off at the girlfriend is likely to cause a domestic. Before you go on about her denying it, I would probably suggest she didn't realise she did it. It was probably no more than the front of the car rubbing on the kerb when she parked.

Yes its nice to look after your car but getting pissed off over a little mark is OTT in my opinion.

Has someone Stolen Maces' Login Details?

Thats a very 'normal reply' for it to have been posted by him ;)

Lol at the sheep all following Weeman because he's in the admin clique.

I'd be a little bit annoyed by that damage but hardly upset. The salt in the wound would be the hoe denying all knowledge. That's more annoying than a little scuff.

Fiesta ST2
I had my 197 for a few hours when my girlfriend opened the passenger door which caught the wind slamming it in to the metal railings at her house.. s**t happens just get on with life and sort the problems out.

p.s at the time I wasn't happy but I didn't say anything as she felt bad enough..

Evo 5 RS
Having a little pride nothing wrong, throwing a strop, causing a domestic over a little graze is a bad thing. Its not careless its an accident.

This.

Your car is low, some curbs are high. It's almost inevitable.. I had a long arse day chugging up to TDF to pick my car up last year, 6 hours later I got home and forgot how high the curb was. s**t happens

Your lass is going to start thinking you're some kind of gay before long.

You're not gay, are you?

Brothers need to recognise. Bitches can't drive s**t.

Let yo b**ch in yo ride, and sooner or later your s**t will come back broken. Usually sooner.

mondeo titanium tdci
Kill her, obviously the b*tch can't f**king drive and respect your pride and joy, I'd suggest a shovel clean to the back of her head, old dirty carpet, shove her in it still twitching and roll her up, go find some disused land that hasn't been touched for years and dump her slack arsed carcase in it, shallow grave. Make sure you pull all her teeth, cut off her fingers and cut her up a little, just so it takes crime scene investigators a few weeks to ID her. Don't want someone knowing who she is too quickly so you can look all upset and emotional for the TV camera's when they pull out all the local police and specials in a national search and it takes 6 months.

Actually, man the f**k up, it's on the bottom of the car. Your fault for letting her drive it.

I would go with this idea seems the only way really :evil:

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
My misses caught the drivers rear qtr on a concrete fencing post on the front of our drive a few weeks back, she was more worried that I'd be annoyed about the car, but it's hardly worth moaning about.
It's a silly accident which is easily put right.

Megane 275 trophy006
that annoyed you?
chill out it's very minor. I came back to my car after being in hospital to see someone had kindly reversed into the back of it. I wasn't pleased but no one wasn't hurt (although I may have still been doped up on meds)
Strip and respray of the bumper and it's back to normal.
We all like stuff to stay perfect but we use these a lot, expect some slight defects to occur.

Mini Cooper S sport
Kill her, obviously the b*tch can't f**king drive and respect your pride and joy, I'd suggest a shovel clean to the back of her head, old dirty carpet, shove her in it still twitching and roll her up, go find some disused land that hasn't been touched for years and dump her slack arsed carcase in it, shallow grave. Make sure you pull all her teeth, cut off her fingers and cut her up a little, just so it takes crime scene investigators a few weeks to ID her. Don't want someone knowing who she is too quickly so you can look all upset and emotional for the TV camera's when they pull out all the local police and specials in a national search and it takes 6 months.

You're scary :(

Hmmm another topic which didn't go the way the OP was expecting.

Listerine & Poledo
You could always go for a "nice evening out" which unfortunately ends in a tragic wiring fault that leads to the car exploding with her in it.

No her
Insurance payout

Double win

MG ZR 1.8
Id be pissed off too.. But think about it.. it's teeeny. Im sure she's just upset and didn't wanna tell you!

Evo 8 MR
I'd knock the b**ch out if I were you.

Whenever I use something that doesn't belong to me I take extra care not to damage it. Therefore I expect the same in return.

Megane Mk4
You're scary :(
I know.. But sarcastic irony posts like that are funny sometimes.. We'd all be more sympathetic if she'd wrote it off by driving it like she stole it, but she probably didn't do it deliberately anyway.

Some people need to remember it's a metal box with paint on that remarkably.. Isn't indestructible. ;)

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
To be fair I do understand what the OP is saying, yes it's only a little graze but its his car I assume he has looked after incredibly well and made sure nothing ever happened to it and then one day bam... I understand I get annoyed if someone slams my car door lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.