ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.A.O. 1.2 16v owners

If anyone is experiencing a problem with their engines stalling or hunting when first started the problem is probably a software fault in the ECU. I took mine to the dealership today and the finally gave me a straight answer after I refused to take my car and keep their courtesy car!!! The upgrade disk should be available to the dealerships by the end of this week. Apparently Renault have been developing and testing it for the last sixweeks or so and it seems to have fixed the problem, so fingers crossed no more cutting out or hunting when they do it! (The service manager told me all this). If you are experiencing the same probs get the dealership to sort it!!!

They also replaced my sunroof as it was rattling. Thats the fourth thing to have been replaced or fixed in the six weeks ive had it. Hopefully thats all the niggles sorted!!!