ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Warrenty?

Ithink the answer to my question is no but I thought I'd ask anyway.

My car is just about 2 years old and done 28k, the exhaust fell off last night.

I've been looking aboutfor exhausts online and alotof the places gaurentee there exhausts for 3 years.

Should this be the case when i bought my car from new at the dealers? or as soon as its out the show room is it my responsibility (Usual wear and tear?)

Sy

Ph1
Maybe it shouldnt fall off in 2 years but if its not covered under the cars warranty then theres not a lot you can do. See if you have any warranty booklets etc on the terms of your warranty. It'll tell you whats covered and whats not. Might still be worth giving them a call though and maybe try the Citroen forums for other folks experiences

Better than yours. C*nt.
Aye, try Citroen. I had my catalytic converter split in two on my old 182 and argued that whilst it might not be warranted for the insides doing their job, the outside should stay shut. Renault agreed and gave me a new one, gratis.