ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Just so you know, I had to change my username because it looked like I was a trader, I'm still Adam@Genyx ;)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
My passenger just got fired! So he said he might not be able to afford it :/

Anyone want to be a passenger PM me?

Qashcow
That took me three months ;)

No seriously, it did. Friging nightmare as some campsites don't want a group of 'youths' arriving in boy racer cars. Silly old folk

Qashcow
All if them. Theyre on my pc at home and can send you them. Pm me an email addy. Have you seen the sticky thread, I can't remember of that has just the route or campsites too

Clio 172
This sounds awsome, when you lads thinking of doing this? thinking of planning something similar myself

Qashcow
email sent Stu, hope its of some help. im in the uk all week but away as of next monday and wont have internet/phone for 2 weeks

email sent Stu, hope its of some help. im in the uk all week but away as of next monday and wont have internet/phone for 2 weeks

I've had a quick glance at it fella. I'll have a look tomorrow after work when i've got more time. Lol @ the hot receptionist ;-).

With regards to breaking it up, we're going for an extra couple of days to allow us to get most of it in without making ourselves too exhausted.

Again, thanks for all the info.. No doubt we'll need some more haha.

340i
Here's some valuable phrases to help you through Europe;

France:

l'une beer

deux beer

trois beer

quatre beer

Germany:

eins beer

zwei beer

drei beer

vier beer

Italy:

uno beer

due beer

tre beer

quattro beer

And that is all you shall need :approve:

340i
And you'll also need 'hoooooow mucccchhhhh???'

iirc....

DSC_6119.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I think we need to have a name and matching vinyls on our car like last year, sheds tour Europe or something, in our own stand at CS Saturday!

Qashcow
But don't be copying that, they'll be trouble ;)

We'll both be at the cs Saturday too so we'll be keeping an eye on you lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
The ClioSport Continent Cruise
tCsCC

The Voyage of the ClioSporters
tVCS / tVotCSs

:)

Last edited: