ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
PM me whatever I need to pay, already booked the dates off work LOL

I've never driven on the wrong side of the road... is it hard?

Qashcow
Easy as pie to drive on the other side, roundabouts are a bit strange at first though. You get used to it very quickly

You follow everyone off the ferry anyway, so just go with the flow.

I thought it would be a bit daunting, but we never had any issues.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Can someone get mine and I'll paypal them the money, ya see, if I did it, I would get the wrong time or date... it's happened before :/

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can you get mine too please lads, so so exited for this been thinking of it since it was mentioned

RB 200
right stu drop me a text tomorrow, and we can sort something for this weekend .. Pints pool and food with the other halves again too if you fancy?

Qashcow
It's simple to book the ferry, just need to know which one your all getting then book it individually, we booked 8 separately with only one being wrong, somehow.....lol

Right lads...

Ferry - Dover to Dunkirk What time do we want? Barng in mind the M25 will be chocker.

4pm
6pm
8pm ? All prices for those times are the same. I'm thinking 4pm, but we'll get there for about 2pm to miss out all the traffic.

It's going to be no more than £60 return from DFDS Seaways.

I'll be booking mine this week so please let me know asap what times people want !

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Right lads...

Ferry - Dover to Dunkirk What time do we want? Barng in mind the M25 will be chocker.

4pm
6pm
8pm ? All prices for those times are the same. I'm thinking 4pm, but we'll get there for about 2pm to miss out all the traffic.

It's going to be no more than £60 return from DFDS Seaways.

I'll be booking mine this week so please let me know asap what times people want !

I vote 4pm

What time should I book the return ticket?

Spoke to James, and We've decided to return on the 5th of october, making it 10 days.

Later ferry home would be the best option, again for missing traffic.

What's people's thoughts?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'll book when I get paid ;)
I have a mate who is 80% certain of coming, otherwise I'm going alone :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i have now paid and booked the ferry. just got confirmation by email.

my mate Chris is coming to this, he just needs to save up and so do i lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my mate chris if in chance he does back out you can come with me if you want, but he did say he was up for it, they may be a chance that he might not be able to save up that amount of money

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Is there any chance of us meeting up beforehand? I kind of want to get to know you guys before going on the biggest holiday of my life with 8 people I've never met before ;)