ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Bay Changes

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Had my engine cover resprayed to match the hosing and fitted on of the battery covers of Tim as my old one was pretty poor. Opinions on revamp welcome.

Before:
89.gif

and
79.gif

After revamp:
136.jpg

134.gif

80MPG BEEZA
looks good... but alot of these engines are starting to look the same we need some new ideas

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
looks good... but alot of these engines are starting to look the same we need some new ideas
I know what you mean, saw some very nicely finished engine bays on 106's at FCS. There doesn't seem to be much avalible under the bonnet for Clio's:dapprove: to dress them up.

Clio 172 mk2
Much better....probably because the cheesy stickers on the battery cover are gone.

Not too keen on the red hose cover

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
that looks nice , very interested with the radiator bottle , whats that all about ?

I'd noticed that new cars come with red coolant and with mine being just over 3 years old thought i'd change it for some red stuff cuz it match up with other stuff and lasts upto 5 years. I thought it looked coolant:cool:

fair play - its looking mint mate - spoltlessly clean - top job.
one of the polished k-tec strut braces would finish it nicely - theres sort of a gap at the back which i fills well.
Have to say it - Battery cover looks spot on! Top mod! lol
Engine cover looks good as well - would try and get the 2.0 etc badges back on though - they looked good - I think middo can sort them

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
fair play - its looking mint mate - spoltlessly clean - top job.
one of the polished k-tec strut braces would finish it nicely - theres sort of a gap at the back which i fills well.
Have to say it - Battery cover looks spot on! Top mod! lol
Engine cover looks good as well - would try and get the 2.0 etc badges back on though - they looked good - I think middo can sort them

Gonna get some 2.0 16v stickers done in either silver or chrome for the engine cover. Do fancy one of those K-tec polished braces but I was worried about it catching the engine cover.

Clio 172
Very nice, most of the exterior mods are similar to what i have planned for my 172, so its given me a bit of guidence to what they might look like!! Engine bay looks very smart!!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I Like it! Only thing im not sure about is the bonnet, what does the bulge look like from the drivers seat?
Other than that, love it - esp your engine cover/hillpower.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I Like it! Only thing im not sure about is the bonnet, what does the bulge look like from the drivers seat?
Other than that, love it - esp your engine cover/hillpower.

With seat raised to it's highest:
26072007002.gif

But with me being 6ft I have it at it's lowest to gain maximum leg room and hence the view is:
26072007003.gif

Pete - your nuts thats not my old car - he would have had to have swapped every hose from blue to red lol! go back to bed mate!!!

oh and its not gone to a bad home at all - its just a bit different now to when I owned it