ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E85 3.0 Z4 Roadster Project

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
have you got 2nd dibs on those ones you missed then Rob?

I have second dibs yes, I've also been working out ways to get new ones for not TOO much.

Originally I said CSL's, but the 108's have grown on me. Tough choice. It'll look good either way.

Do the CSL's come with tyres?

That set I missed out on do yes.

I can get new ones with falkens for about 1£50 more than it's going to cost me to sort the 108's properly with falkens.

CSL's. You'll always regret not doing it otherwise.

I'm trying to sort it.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I prefer the 108's persoanlly Rob, but i understand the reason behind the CSL's they do look good...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right:

The 108's are staying, they're going to be spaced out but that's about it.

The car has been detailed and looks immense.. but more on that later.

Now, the important question, and I genuinely want answer here...

//M front seats and door cards, in brown, will they work?

0FD519F2-9230-4BAB-9A33-5DAEF2BD880E-1690-000000C9F0FB86AB_zps13f8c6ae.jpg

2EFFEE5F-7C57-4E9A-85BD-65ABE790E445-1690-000000C9FABA76F7_zps5fc89764.jpg

They're so local, a reasonable price, and heated and electric, so the full spec... So yeah, help. QUICK.

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: E85 3.0 Z4 Roadster Project Qst. Post 605 (answer it)

So that's three of us in yes.

I love them, Ant (Scrooge) loves them, you say yes... I think they'd be quite cool in the silver car, right?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: E85 3.0 Z4 Roadster Project Qst. Post 605 (answers wanted)

They're not cheap, so it's not a throw away purchase. I think I think they're awesome, I just wanted a variety of other opinions really.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member

It's a yes from me mate. They look lovely.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

They're like Clio recaros, you will not loose money on them.

Inferno 225 cup
E85 3.0 Z4 Roadster Project Qst. Post 605 (answers wanted)

Go for it mate, your car your choice + you can always sell them on.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

You was going to spend it in CSLs anyway.

Are these the same as the 'sport' seats in my Si? Look identical. I'd say yes either way. I've had mine on heated everyday for the last month.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Silver car with brown leather is ftfw mate!! Will look awesome.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Yes Robert!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Well it looks like it's bloody unanimous then!!!!

Are these the same as the 'sport' seats in my Si? Look identical. I'd say yes either way. I've had mine on heated everyday for the last month.

They are indeed, standard only in the //m I believe. An option the rest of the time.

We've agreed a price but he wanted me to collect today and I don't have a big enough car :-( pick them up next week if all goes well! :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Where is he located?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Well it looks like it's bloody unanimous then!!!!

They are indeed, standard only in the //m I believe. An option the rest of the time.

We've agreed a price but he wanted me to collect today and I don't have a big enough car :-( pick them up next week if all goes well! :D

Take my car when I get back next week?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

He's 15 mins from my house. Right result.

They're now down as provisionally sold until I pick them up... Oops!!!!

He's 15 mins from my house. Right result.

They're now down as provisionally sold until I pick them up... Oops!!!!

Sweet. V nice seats.

What size spacers you thinking? I just plumped for 15/20mm.

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Those chairs look hella sweet.

Brown love ftw.

I can't see pics but as said, brown on silver will be epic! The brown leather in gunmetal e46 coupes is amazing beyond all colour combos!

Eta. I can see pic "f*ck yeah"

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Well, I should be picking them up either Friday or Saturday, I'm actually quite excited (I realise I'm sad).

There's so many pictures to come to this thread from the detail, some others from me fixing the headlight (filled with water) and then finally fixing that horrible scratch on the front bumper that brick in the road did. Looks so much better now.

Then I'll be fitting the seats next weekend, so more pictures then...

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Sorry to piss on your bonfire. but I dont think they are the right colour for a Silver car?

I think you need Black/Dark Grey paint for Brown? Blacks the only thing I'd go for in a Silver car?

I also think Brown will be difficult to sell on.

Edit: Too late, looks like you've bought them, but f**k what I think, fair play lol

Z4

Perfect mate, how much? I know they go for a pretty penny! Was glad mine came with them, I believe they were a very expensive option

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Sorry to piss on your bonfire. but I dont think they are the right colour for a Silver car?

I think you need Black/Dark Grey paint for Brown? Blacks the only thing I'd go for in a Silver car?

I also think Brown will be difficult to sell on.

Edit: Too late, looks like you've bought them, but f**k what I think, fair play lol

All opinions are welcome mate, I think only three colours suit the brown seats and tbh I think Silver's one of them!

The others being grey and dark green. We'll see how they work, but I assure you I won't struggle to sell them. With door cards and full spec makes these a great buy with optimal resale.

In my head they work, so we'll see. I'm tempted to get my spare steering wheel trimmed in matching brown leather with silver or black stitching by royal steering wheels, to tie it all in.

Perfect mate, how much? I know they go for a pretty penny! Was glad mine came with them, I believe they were a very expensive option

How much? I'll pm you if you want but I'd rather now say on here :eek:

Tbh when I bought the zed I bought it on a whim with NO research, and having never even looked at them. When I looked into it I would have waited for these seats and a few other things.

About 8 months ago I installed heated seats on my electric bases but these will finish it off really. I know they were a silly money option as the leather for them is a fortune if you want to do some matching trimming etc. so god knows what they cost new.

Z4

All opinions are welcome mate, I think only three colours suit the brown seats and tbh I think Silver's one of them!

The others being grey and dark green. We'll see how they work, but I assure you I won't struggle to sell them. With door cards and full spec makes these a great buy with optimal resale.

In my head they work, so we'll see. I'm tempted to get my spare steering wheel trimmed in matching brown leather with silver or black stitching by royal steering wheels, to tie it all in.

How much? I'll pm you if you want but I'd rather now say on here :eek:

Tbh when I bought the zed I bought it on a whim with NO research, and having never even looked at them. When I looked into it I would have waited for these seats and a few other things.

About 8 months ago I installed heated seats on my electric bases but these will finish it off really. I know they were a silly money option as the leather for them is a fortune if you want to do some matching trimming etc. so god knows what they cost new.

Go for it. Irrespective of what you pay, they're worth it. They'll entice buyers when you come to sell it, increase the value, oh and you'll love em! Cars like these need a good colour combo, makes or breaks a poser mobile