ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Duxford Museum meet 12th of June.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hi guys
Anyone fancy joining me for a little jaunt to the Duxford Imperial War Museum. Want to go have a look at the new layout of the American Air Museum whilst I am back in the country. So thought it would be an ideal location for a meet too.

Will be Sunday the 12th of June meet there for around 10:30am.
Entry is about £30 for the day.

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi guys
Anyone fancy joining me for a little jaunt to the Duxford Imperial War Museum. Want to go have a look at the new layout of the American Air Museum whilst I am back in the country. So thought it would be an ideal location for a meet too.

Will be Sunday the 12th of June meet there for around 10:30am.
Entry is about £30 for the day.

ill be there for sure if im not working .. I wanna check the new lay out as well :smile:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
@Scrooge@TheEvilGiraffe@rs 1an@Cookie@Phase1sr@Rob@Scattle@Fantom@celicaturbolly@-D4N-@Dooby@Tyler@Ultimate@Dr Jekyll@wrightyy@RyG@Kip182@Brian@ColinC@Clio172T@brisa4984@jamesC172@RSsprint@Brett s@MrBlonde@DS197.@Trackslag172@MissPeachie@Jack Parke@jamesC172@mikey4410@konceppt@wrightyy@Danny170403@Gorzi172@Dan@Greenlight@Mole@levaz@Mendizmo@snowey172@SamHowell@182_James@JohnR32@mw897@sidey@terryc101@JDM@knocker@munchkin13@sonny172cup@steve!pax@GrahamS@raviedavie@DuD3@Richard102@MJClio@Danmw@andye30m3@eddc52@LawrenceR@Captain Hat@boorek@mix@lithiumboy_@seanybaby1788@nixon_backflip@Ben_BTRR@Johnc172@KyleJames@pu11y

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I know can't be arsed to do it again lol
You have also beat the swear filter lol

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
It is not an Airshow day by the way. Just a normal museum day. Indulge myself in some vintage ww2 aircraft :)