ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dual Optic's

2000 Clio 1.2
I have installed my dual optics following the guide on this website, but my lights seem abit dim after putting them in and new bulbs and i was wondering has anyone got a picture of there dual optics with sidelights, main beam and full beam ?

Also do i need to up the fuses or relay ?

Would help alot, thanks

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Compared to the other lights i had in mine before i put dual optics in, they aint as bright iv noticed but its something iv put up with... so it aint just you mate

2000 Clio 1.2
Oh ok and when i have main beam on the middle light is on brightish and when i have the full beam is on the middle on gets dimmer and the outside one gets brighter is that normal ?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Oh ok and when i have main beam on the middle light is on brightish and when i have the full beam is on the middle on gets dimmer and the outside one gets brighter is that normal ?

the full beam light shouldnt be on when the main beam is on,
however the side light will illuminate it slightly.

And when the full beam light (the inside one) is on, the dipped beam should go out!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

And when the full beam light (the inside one) is on, the dipped beam should go out!

:nono: Both should stay on, other wise its an M.O.T fail, but some usually let you away with this...

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member

That only happens when you're missing a fuse.