ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DS Games.

Clio
Anyone recommend any DS games to buy? I like the ones like Professor Layton but I've completed all those.

Any good ones or do most not come close? Also anything a little different to try?

Clio
What you did there. I like it.

No seriously, I used to love the pokémon games. Pokémon are gay (fact) but the games were good fun lol.

I'm not buying Pokemon thats hugely homosexual in a kiddie fiddling kind of way.

But Zelda is a good shout. Haven't played Mario Kart in ages. Need it for my Holiday next week or I'll have to talk to the Mrs.

Clio
7 days of look what she is wearing, I like her hair, those shoes sooooooo do not go with that bikini and so on and so on......

Zelda is quality and so is new super mario brothers. Mario kart is ok gets a bit boring after a while. Pokémon is actually a good game.

Clio
I think I might go with Zelda. Are the Mario ones just liek the original platform or are they all new and fangled?

I'm not buying Pokemon! I can imagine that you need to sign up to Sex Offenders Register at the tills before they serve you.

Clio
Right I'm going with Zelda then.

Is there much difference between them or will be be just as happy buying an older one second hand if its alot cheaper?

Civic Si
Broken Sword, the directors cut is good if you haven't already played the PC version from yonks ago.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Mario and luigi partners in time. Great game. Really funny too. Or Mario and luigi bowers revenge ( called something like that)

Advance wars. Best to start from the beginning as the story runs through. I think this was originally on the gamboy advance but the two on that console are some of the best games I have ever played.

Zoo keeper is an off the richter puzzle game. Really addictive. Honestly buy it

Clio
It says Zoo Keeper is just bejeweled with animals? i don't like bejeweled.

I did look at Advance Wars but its turned base isn't it? I don't get on to well with games like that.

Zelda, a Mario and some sort of adventure game maybe Broken Sword at the moment.